- Harnessing your benefits knowledge. Paradiso, Jane // Employee Benefit News;Feb99, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p21
Provides information on the high-technology benefits service center. Information on knowledge management system; Details on creating a knowledge base; Maintenance of the knowledge base; Significance of making the knowledge base available on the Internet.
- Spring Internet World in Los Angeles: El Nino and the... Helfer, Doris // Searcher;Jun98, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p74
Features the Spring Internet World conference held in Los Angeles, California on March 9 to 13, 1998. Number of attendees and exhibitors; Disadvantages of the Internet, according to Alexa Internet chief executive officer Brewster Kahle; Amount of corporate spending on knowledge management. ...
- KM services hit the web. Harney, John // Knowledge Management;Nov2001, p10
Comments on knowledge management (KM) vendors' entry into the Web service market. Deployment of Web services in several sales/distribution models; Vendors that offer KM functionality in their core products.
- Preservation. Kenney, Anne R.; McGovern, Nancy Y. // Information Management Journal;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p52
Presents an excerpt from the article 'Preservation: Risk Management for Web Resources,' which appeared in the January 2002 issue of 'D-Lib Magazine.' INSET: The Four Phases of Project Prism.
- Internet World looks at content management. // Charities Management;2011, Issue 77, p2
The article offers information on the Content Management Theatre at the 2011 Internet World show wherein issues including digital and media asset management, document and knowledge management, and search and navigation tools will be discussed.
- Automatic internet sooner than you think. Harney, John // Knowledge Management;May2002, p10
Focuses on the development of Internet and explores the significant features of semantic Web, including revolutionary application-oriented developments like automatic information universe. Major catalyst of Internet expansion; Advantages of the semantic Web; Standards by which Web services are...
- AN INTERNET KNOWLEDGE SHARING SYSTEM. Song, Seokwoo // Journal of Computer Information Systems;Spring2002, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p25
Proposes a framework for organizing and sharing knowledge gleaned from the Internet and describes a prototypical knowledge sharing system. Background on knowledge management and knowledge sharing; Information technologies for knowledge sharing; Details on the conceptual framework;...
- Knowledge networks across Europe: which distance matters? Maggioni, Mario A.; Uberti, Teodora Erika // Annals of Regional Science;Sep2009, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p691
In this paper, we address the manifold nature of knowledge through the analysis of four distinct but complementary phenomena (Internet hyperlinks, EPO co-patent applications, Erasmus students mobility and European research networks) which characterise knowledge as an intrinsic relational...
- Knowledge Management and Its Influence on the Records and Information Manager. Duffy, Jan // Information Management Journal;Jul2001, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p62
Focuses on the role of knowledge management in business processes. Applicability of knowledge management; Impact of the Internet economy; Significance of change.