- Case Study: House of Fraser. // Precision Marketing;6/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p22
Discusses the Recognition customer loyalty program of the House of Fraser in Great Britain. Challenges to be overcome by the program; Number of House of Fraser stores; Phases of program planning.
- House of Fraser builds data with loyalty card. // Precision Marketing;5/9/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p5
Reports that the House of Fraser is planning to use its Recognition loyalty scheme to enhance customer relationships by providing special offers, vouchers and services. Database handling by the company with GE Consumer Finance; Recording of promotions shoppers are responding to, where points...
- House of Fraser stores in trial of first loyalty card. // Marketing (00253650);4/6/2000, p4
Reports on the release of the customer loyalty card of department store chain House of Fraser PLC called the Recognition Card.
- Are cards a powerful weapon in retail war? Balmond, Sarah // Precision Marketing;9/12/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p11
Looks at the strategies used by retailers in Great Britain to seek differentiation for their consumer loyalty programs. Increase in the number of shoppers holding three or more loyalty cards; Move by Marks & Spencer PLC to launch a combined credit card and loyalty program; Department store...
- House of Fraser extends loyalty tie with Air Miles. // Marketing (00253650);5/8/2003, p6
House of Fraser, the department store chain, is offering Air Miles rewards as part of a nationwide roll-out of its Recognition loyalty scheme this week.
- House of Fraser rejigs rewards. // Marketing (00253650);12/5/2007, p10
The article reports that House of Fraser PLC is revamping its Recognition Rewards loyalty scheme after the launch of a branded credit card. The programme, which previously incorporated only a House of Fraser store card, now allows customers to collect redeemable points when they use their...
- FACING BOTH WAYS. Dudman, Jane // Computer Weekly;6/8/2004, p46
House of Fraser PLC, is using web services to help it handle data more efficiently in two areas of its business: one at the front end, providing a loyalty scheme for customers; and the other at the heart of its supplier chain. One project is based on Java, the other on .net. In May 2003, the...
- House of Fraser shutting 3 stores. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/17/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p2
Reports on House of Fraser PLC's plans to close three stores in the spring of 1995.
- HoF's home concept style for Barkers. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p5
Discloses that House of Fraser PLC is renovating its Kensington High Street outlet in London, England. Plan to open a floor dedicated to the retailer's home concept life styling.