- Shop tactics. Griffin, Phil // Building Design;9/20/2002, Issue 1548, p12
Focuses on the store of retailer Selfridges in Manchester, England. Features and design of the store building; Food hall designed by architectural firm Future Systems; Other architectural firms involved in the project.
- IT revamp precedes relaunch. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;2/7/2002, p6
Reports the decision of store chain, Selfridges to revamp the company information technology system in Great Britain. Expansion plans of the company; Activation of the national distribution center of Selfridges; Improvements in the store services.
- SPEECH BUBBLE. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p27
Cites the winner of the Martin & Frost Speech Bubble for May 2, 2003 sponsored by furniture maker Selfridges.
- Sole food for feet. // In-Store Marketing;Nov2002, p16
Highlights Selfridges Ltd.'s shoe concession Size?. Shoe brands offered by the store; Display concept of the store; Services provided by the store.
- Hall of fame: Self ridges. // Design Week;2010 Awards Supplement, p13
The article presents information on the awards and recognitions won by the retail chain emporium, Selfridges & Co., for the designs of its department stores.
- Foster's Selfridges scheme is scrapped. // Building Design;5/21/2004, Issue 1626, p6
Reports that retailer Selfridges has abandoned its plan to redevelop its Oxford Street store in London, England by architectural firm Foster and Partners. Other store construction projects abandoned by the company.
- Selfridges concentrates investment on flagship. // In-Store;Nov2003, p5
Reports that British-based store chain Selfridges has announced plans to reinvest in its flagship store on Oxford Street in London, England. Scrapping of plans to open a new store in Bristol, England; Possibility that company will open stores in Newcastle, Leeds and other large towns; Opening...
- Selfridges outlaws fur. // In-Store;Jun2005, p5
Reports that retail store Selfridges has reviewed its policy on fur and will no longer sell fur products in its stores in Great Britain in June 2005. Reason behind the decision of Selfridges; Remarks from Mark Glover, campaigns director at the Respect for Animals organization, on the decision...
- Selfridges pulls plug on Bristol. // Housewares;Dec2003, Issue 178, p45
Reports on the investment priorities of the prestige department store chain, Selfridges Ltd. Comments from Emily Owen, spokesperson of the company on the three concept areas that will receive attention; Plans of the company to open store in Bristol, England.