FIRA enlists Wear-Dated
- Solutia ads feature England group. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p38
Reports that acrylic Wear Dated yarn supplier Solutia is featuring a seating furniture from England. Description of the program as a part of a year-long consumer advertising campaign; Release of ads by Solutia.
- MFI to sponsor Furniture Technologies 2000. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p3
Reports on the MFI sponsorship of the Furniture Technologies 2000 Conference at Keble College in Oxford, England on September 24-27, 1999.
- Be a big shot. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p33
Announces the corporate sponsorship of shotgun cartridges that will be used at the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association's centenary Big Shots Day on June 12, 2003.
- Jumping for money. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p27
Focuses on the sponsorship for the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association (FTBA) in Great Britain. Fund raising activity for FTBA; Fundraiser of the activity.
- Solutia exits acrylics. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the plan of U.S.-based Solutia Inc., producer of Wear-Dated acrylic fibers, to depart from the acrylic business. Factors that led the company to depart from the acrylic business; Likelihood of the company to raise its fabric prices; Changes in the company's operations.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;06/08/2001, Issue 5241, p3
Reports developments concerning furniture industry in Great Britain as of June 2001. Increase of sales at Bentalls department store chain; Installation of Radii's Furniture Software System at Furniture Company; Sponsorship of Paragon Retail Finance on furniture training course.
- Thomasville sponsors performance. // Furniture/Today;11/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p20
Reports the sponsorship of Thomasville Furniture Industries of the production of the play 'The World of Nick Adams' in New York, New York.
- IFSA, HFIA to co-host market party. // Furniture/Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p30
Reports on the move of International Furniture Suppliers Association and the Home Furnishings International Association to co-host a High Point Market Kick-off Party in North Carolina.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p31
Explores key issues of interest to the furniture industry in Great Britain. Sponsorship secured by British Superbikes team Monster Mob from credit firm Cetelem; Mark Fish's fall in his living room.