- Back bites. // Contract Journal;1/23/2002, Vol. 412 Issue 6361, p36
Presents updates on the construction industry in Great Britain as of January 23, 2002. Cause of the ordered removal of roof windows in the house of changing rooms designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen; Information on the demolished house of Romanian man Gheorghe Lascarache; Protests of the residents...
- Vantona is offering Pure Sex. // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p3
Reports on Vantona's launch of nine bedlinen and ready made curtain designs at its October at Home.
- IN LOVE WITH LINEN. Simpson, Jill Kirchner // Country Living;Jan2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p64
Focuses on the use of linen in interior decoration.
- In the showrooms. // Architectural Digest;Feb97, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p208
Details what is available from linen showrooms in February 1997. The collection of passementerie from Rogers & Goffigon; The linen-and-cotton union cloths from Donghia; The Touche collection from Jack Lenor Larsen; Travel and Leisure collection from Pollack & Associates; The Cheviot collection...
- Napkin magic. // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar1997, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p48
Presents a number of ways in which napkins can be used in interior decorating. Includes use as curtains; Recycling of vintage napkins into wall hangings; Napkins as off-the-table topper and scented sachets.
- Restoring Vintage Linens. // Romantic Homes;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p94
The article offers step-by-step instruction in restoring vintage linens for them to have a new appearance.
- Vantona's colour match. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Features furniture firm Vantona's color collection brochure for bedlinen and furnishings in Great Britain.
- NEST. Lofts, Anna // Australian House & Garden;Sep2008, Issue 9, p63
The article features Anna Lofts, founder, director and designer of Linen & More in Melbourne, Victoria. Loofs loves to mix things from different eras and ages to produce a more interesting look and design. Her townhouse reflects her love of diverse cultures and themes, decorated with white and...
- Happening at Home Interiors. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p14
Previews the `Home Interiors' exhibition to be held in London, England in September 1996. Exhibition of fabrics, curtains, linens, wallcoverings and accessories; Identification of new exhibitors including Crowson Fabrics, Charterhouse Fabrics, Julia Barter, Harrison Drape, Rol-Lite Blinds,...