- Leather training. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that Leather Master has organized leather technician training courses at its Long Eaton training centre in London, England.
- Leather Care Is Still A Specialty. Scott, Howard // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Nov2002, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p66
Focuses on the process of leather cleaning at the San Francisco, California-based Leather Care drycleaners. Difference between Leather Care and regular drycleaning; Margin of profit earned by Leather Care in drycleaning; Need of expertise in the drycleaning process of Leather Care drycleaners.
- Multimaster distributes Leather Master for furniture. // Furniture/Today;6/6/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p10
Reports that Multimaster North America Inc., a marketer of leather, fabric and wood care products headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, is selected as the exclusive distributor of Leather Master products for the cleaning and maintenance of leather furniture.
- Leather Master gears up to grow. // Furniture/Today;7/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p32
Reports on the launch of the Multimaster North America company to expand the operations of Leather Master in North America. Selection of Alan Salmon as president of Multimaster; Responsibility of Salmon for the furniture care programs of Guardsman in the continent and Great Britain; Involvement...
- Linking customer service orientation to competitive performance: Does the marketing concept... Wright, Newell D.; Pearce, James W.; Busbin, James W. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall97, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p23
Examines the association of customer service orientation to competitive performance. Decision-making philosophy in business enterprises; Operation of the philosophy as a marketing concept; Comparison of manufacturing firms by level of customer service orientation.
- Attract new customers to grow retail business. // Automotive Marketing;Jul93, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p18
Suggests attraction of new customers as a major way of increasing sales. Consumer Behavior Study conducted for the National Retail Federation by Mimi Lieber of LAR Management Consultants; Specialty stores; Prices; Organizing store into logical groupings of products; Merchandising strategies;...
- Customer incentives. // Automotive News;7/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5615, p30
Presents chart on customer incentives programs in the United States as of July 24, 1995. New programs; Continuing programs.
- A customer's perception of value. Chonko, Lawrence B. // Baylor Business Review;Spring1993, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p26
Discusses the importance of customer service in business. Quality and customer focus; Contribution of personnel to value.
- Customer financing offers growth opportunities. Fleming, Michael J. // Business Credit;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p14
Analyses the growth of customer financing programs in the United States. Advantages of having a customer financing program implemented into your business; Definition of a customer financing program; Information on how customer financing programs can be used to complete agreements; Strategies...