REPACKAGED FOR VENDING: SINGLE-SERVE PUDDINGS
- Pudding & fruit treats. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p154
Reports on trends in dessert product vending. Importance of expiration dates; Need for daily check of cold food; Rules on vending fruit and pudding.
- JW Vending to trial healthy cereal bars in hospitals. // Vending International;Jan/Feb2016, p4
The article focuses on vending company JW Vending conducting a trial of cereal bars from healthy eating brand Slim-Be in its vending machines in a number of hospitals in Bristol, England and presents views of Guy Harris, commercial director at Slim-Be, on the product's potential in vending sector.
- FOR TASTE AND CONVENIENCE: PACKAGED PUDDING. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p86
Provides information on packaged pudding products for desserts. Applications of packaged pudding in retail operations; Popularity of puddings.
- Jennene's masterclass Best-ever pudding. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/9/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 50, p58
A recipe for a pudding is presented.
- Reader favorites. Knipper, Charlotte // Prevention;Sep98, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p143
Presents a reader's recipe for chocolate pudding. Nutritional information.
- Snuggling up to warm and cuddly puddings. Young, John Edward // Christian Science Monitor;3/8/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 73, p16
Offers several recipes for pudding, including Indian pudding.
- Ditch the diet down at the pudding club. Gilroy, Fiona // GP: General Practitioner;4/14/2003, p81
The article focuses on a foodie indulged herself at a celebration of the pudding. The Pudding Club, an institution that meets twice monthly at the Three Ways House Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon, to celebrate the traditional English pudding. Seven gallons of custard were consumed during the evening...
- Bread Winner. Welch, Jack // Louisville Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p64
This article focuses on the author's temptation for Red Rock Terrace Bread Pudding available at a restaurant Napa River Grill. Made with fresh-baked butter croissants in place of day-old bread, and eschewing the rum-caramel or bourbon-caramel sauces that most restaurants employ, it is like...
- Puddin' on the Ritz. Cook, Julie // Dairy Field;Oct2001, Vol. 184 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the evolution of puddings to provide a variety of options for kids and adults in the United States. Need to reinvigorate grocery store sales; Position to educate consumers about the nutritional attributes of the product; Growth of the category in the private label.