- New and innovative products to solve problems in your operation. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;03/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p21
Focuses on several innovative products for food service operations. Sneeze guard from Plastic Products; Insulation from William's Refrigeration; PowerDry auxiliary blower dryer.
- The North American Foodservice GRAND PRIX AWARDS. // Food Management;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p82
The article highlights the second annual North American Foodservice Grand Prix Competition in Toronto, Ontario. A Foodservice Grand Prix Award winning product is selected by the intrinsic characteristics of the product, packaging, convenience, value-added benefits, quality and value. "Best of...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p46
The article presents information on several food and equipment for the food service industry. Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Granular from McNeil Nutritional LLC and Diamond Crystal Sales LLC is made from sugar. Tyson Charbroiled Burger Patties from Tyson Foods Inc. offers opportunity to early...
- NO MUSS, NO FUSS PERISTALTIC DISPENSERS -- MODELS HPD1 AND HPD2. // Convenience Store News;9/15/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p115
Dispense delicious hot foods such as Chili and cheese are now available with a touch of a button. Sanitary, disposable plastic pouches are now ready to load and serve in seconds. This patented heating system maintains precise temperatures 24/7. It has a lighted ON/OFF switch and removable drip...
- On the market. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/2/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4293, p52
Features new food products and equipment for caterers in Great Britain, as of October 2003. Chair collection from Inside Out; Barilla Pasta Cooking System; Rusticata bread from Bakehouse.
- FOODSERVICE BUYER: PRODUCTS. // Restaurant Business;Jun2007, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p78
The article evaluates several products for food services suppliers including the FlashBake oven from Hobart, QuickFit EX poly gloves from Foodhandler Inc., and salad dressings from Ken's Food Inc.
- Stoelting Adds Batch Freezers and CrÃ¨me Whippers to Their Line of High-Performance Equipment. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p126
The article reports that Stoelting, a manufacturer of commercial foodservice equipment, has released a series of Batch Freezers and CrÃ¨me Whippers. The batch freezers and crÃ¨me whippers will be manufactured by Telme. A press release issued by Stoelting claims that both companies produce...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p60
Presents new products related to foodservice as of February 2004. InfraRed Thermometer from Extech; Wine Tree from American Metalcraft; Mt2 2-in-1 mobile thermal printer from Printek.
- New products. Lane, Diane // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/8/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4403, p72
The article presents information on several kitchen equipment and food service items. Sticky Toffee and Oatmeal and Raisin are varieties of NestlÃ© Bakery Cookies. Galbani's Santa Lucia Mozzarella Mini food service pack is stored in brine in a resealable bucket for freshness. The wipe-clean...