DUE TO COMMODITY, PRODUCE DROPS: Wholesale index declines 2.12%
- Prices received and paid by farmers. // Economic Indicators;Oct93, p25
Presents data on the prices received and paid by farmers in United States. Coverage of the data to include the period 1984 to 1994; All farm products; All commodities, services, interests, taxes, and wage rates; Ratio of the percentage received to percentage paid; Production items; Crops;...
- SOUTH DAKOTA AGRICULTURAL INDICATORS. // South Dakota Business Review;Dec2002, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p11
Presents agricultural indicators for South Dakota from 2001 to 2002. Total crop production; Prices received by farmers for commodities sold.
- SOUTH DAKOTA AGRICULTURAL INDICATORS. // South Dakota Business Review;Jun2005, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p11
Presents charts of agricultural indicators of South Dakota from 2003 to 2005. Prospective plantings; Prices received by farmers for commodities sold.
- Web Poll: AGRICULTURE. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/9/2010, Issue 324202, p30
The article presents statistics on the percentage of people who make a conscious decision to purchase locally-grown foods when they are available.
- Grains see sharp gains. // High Plains Journal;8/6/2012, Vol. 130 Issue 32, p2-C
Statistics are presented related to grains prices in Chicago, Illinois and Kansas.
- Cotton Acreage the Lowest Since '83. // Cotton Grower;May2009, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p18
The article presents statistics on the percentages of farm product planting by growers such as cotton, corn and soybean, in the Agricultural Statistics Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture in the U.S.
- BY THE NUMBERS Organic. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;May2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p9
Statistics are presented on the sales of organic products in several categories including energy bars, sweeteners, and refrigerated condiments.
- Prices received and paid by farmers. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p25
Presents statistics on prices received and paid by farmers for the 1993 second quarter. Farm products; Crops; Livestock; Commodities, services, interest, taxes and wage rates; Production items.
- SOUTH DAKOTA AGRICULTURAL INDICATORS. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep2005, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p15
Presents data on agricultural indicators in South Dakota in 2004 and 2005. Changes in crop production; Price received by farmers for commodities sold.