FOR STAFFERS ON THE GO: The Gap outfits cafes with express lunch, supper
- GAP upgrades its breakfast menus. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on upgrades made by Gap Inc. to the breakfast menu offerings at its downtown headquarters in San Francisco, California. Menu additions; Scope of the company's food service operations.
- Gap unveils a funky food truck. STRANG, HEATHER // Display & Design Ideas;Oct2011, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p12
The article offers information on Pico de Gap food trucks launched by Gap Inc. several locations in the U.S. It states that each Pico de Gap truck features a customized menu from each chef. It mentions that the Pico de Gap trucks are hand-painted and include a replica of a vintage Gap ad, as...
- NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR, SUNNYVALE, CA: Smaller workforce prompts tech firm to enhance value. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p40
Reports that employees of the National Semiconductor company is urging technology firms in the food service industry to provide them quality service. Goal of technology firms in the food industry business; Details on the changes prompted by the workforce reduction of the company; Demand of the...
- HDS's longterm care pilot. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p38
Discusses the food service for employees at Lakeland Neuro Care Center, an HDS Services account in Southfield, Michigan. Services for family members and guests of employees; Changes from the original look of the cafeteria.
- Assemble Dinner @ Work. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;7/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p44
This article offers information on the home meal replacement program called, Your Dinner from Bon Appetit's Kitchen, for the employees of eBay in San Jose, California. Under the program, employees can buy dinner on-line by logging onto the company's location-specific Web site. A maximum number...
- The Cash In To Aid Windows Families. Sanson, Michael // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2001, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p12
Editorial. Reveals the money raised for the families of the Windows on the World restaurant employees who died on the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York City. Basis of initial distribution of the money for the WTC foodservice workers; Owner of the...
- 9/11: Across U.S., Restaurants Reach Out. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2001, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the charitable efforts of restaurateurs for the benefit of the victims of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States. Funds established to assist the families of foodservice workers lost in the attacks; Culinary executives that have banded together to form the...
- FORM: Business Meal Expense Allotment for Employees. // Corporate Records Handbook;Jul2013, pF75
A form showing business meal expense allotment to employees is presented which appears in "The Corporate Records Handbook." The required information includes the names of the employees.
- FORM: On-Premises Meals and Lodging for Employees. // Corporate Records Handbook;Jul2013, pF76
A form showing on-premises meals and lodging for employees is presented which appears in "The Corporate Records Handbook." The required information includes the names of the employees.