1ST IN FIELD OF 3,275: Compass video wins award
- Springboard award winner: Compass Group. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/21/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4541, p45
The article announces that Compass Group PLC has received the Diversity Award at the Springboard's Awards for Excellence.
- Best Group Marketing Campaign. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/17/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4658, p60
The article announces that Compass Group PLC has received the Catey Award for the Best Group Marketing Campaign for 2010 from the periodical "Caterer and Hotel Keeper."
- Winner's enclosure. // Caterer (2055-7817);02/20/2015, p15
The article reports on the 2015 Service Excellence Awards ceremony conducted for the third birthday celebration of Compass Group UK's guest services arm.
- Compass Group. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/9/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4635, p39
The article announces that Compass Group PLC has received the Best Group Marketing Campaign award at Cateys 2010 which has been organised by the periodical "Caterer and Hotelkeeper."
- Procurement Team of the Year. // Caterer (2055-7817);10/17/2014, p81
The article features the 2014 winner of the Foodservice Cateys Procurement Team of the Year award, Compass Group Brish Islands. Topics included the company's work ethos of benefiting the business as a whole and satisfying client requirements. It also discussed include work with executive chefs...
- CSR Award. // Caterer (2055-7817);10/17/2014, p87
The article features the 2014 winner of the Foodservice Cateys Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) award, Compass Group. Topics discussed include the foundations of the company's CSR initiatives including sustainability, health, community, environment and people. It provides information on the...
- Winners' enclosure. // Caterer (2055-7817);02/13/2015, p15
The article reports on the 2015 hospitality industry awards won by club proprietor Salvatore Calabrese, Macdonald Hotels and the Compass Group.
- PICK OF THE BEST. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/28/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4819, p15
The article announces recipients of British hospitality industry awards as of March 28, 2014 including food service company Compass' recognition at the 2014 Menu Innovation and Development (MIDAS) awards, awards won by D&D Leeds restaurant Crafthouse at the Yorkshire Evening Post Oliver Awards,...
- From `colorblind' white supremacy to American multiculturalism. Raskin, Jamin B. // Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy;Spring96, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p743
Focuses on multiculturalism in the United States. Doctrine of juridical colorblindedness; Backlash against multiculturalism; Effects of demographic changes on multiculturalism; Alternatives to multiculturalism.