AND EYES 2001 CONTESTS: Levy scores with NBA menus
- Levy Scores Sports Arena Food Pacts. Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;09/06/99, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p4
Reports that Levy Restaurants will provide food services to additional arenas opening in several United States cities. Annual sales of Levy Restaurants generated from upscale stadium, arena and racetrack fare; Background on the company's growth outside of Chicago, Illinois; Adjustment of menus...
- L.A. Eats It. // Newsweek;10/11/1999, Vol. 134 Issue 15, p6
Notes the Levy Restaurant Group's estimate of quantities of food that will be served at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Pounds of beef tenderloin, shrimp, Dungeness crab; Other foodstuffs.
- Levy restaurants. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/05/99, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the food service, management and catering contract of Chicago, Illinois-based Levy Restaurants for the Festival Hall, Grand Ballroom and special events on Navy Pier.
- HOCKEY, BASKETBALL, MUSIC: Levy aces all-star events. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p30
Announces the selection of Levy Restaurants as the official premium food service provider for the National Hockey League All Star Game, the National Basketball Association All-Star Game and the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards events. Menus offered for each event; Food service locations operated by...
- Bommarito, Levy team up at arena. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/10/94, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the alliance between Vincent Bommarito and the Levy Restaurants company to operate restaurants and suite catering at the Kiel Center sports and entertainment arena in St. Louis, Missouri. Kiel Centers Partners' operation of food and beverage service for general seating areas.
- Levy wins 10-year contract for Fla. convention center. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the awarding of a 10-year foodservice contract to Chicago, Illinois-based Levy Restaurants for servicing the Orlando, Florida-based Orange County Convention Center. Levy's replacement of financially troubled Greenwich, Connecticut-based Fine Host Corp.; Candidacy of Philadelphia,...
- HOCKEY ARENA IN MONTREAL: LEVY SIGNS-UP FIRST IN CANADA. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p34
Announces that Levy Restaurants will be the food service provider for all fine dining operations at Molson Centre, a hockey arena in Montreal, Quebec. Levy's strategic plan; Responsibilities of John Swanson, Levy's executive vice president for sports and entertainment in Canada.
- Set to Open 5 New Facilities: Levy's pro sports strategy. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p26
Reports that Levy Restaurants has been selected to provide dining services for suite holders and club members of five professional sports facilities that will open before the end of 1999 in the United States. List of the sports facilities; Portfolio of Levy's major league sports partners since...
- Levy's Montreal arena pact is 1st outside U.S. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p3
Announces the contract between Levy Restaurants and Molton Center in Montreal, Quebec.