NEW ARAMARK EXEC IS: PURSUING SUPPLIER DIVERSITY
- Traveling a new road: Zillmer heads Aramak's intl. operations. King // Nation's Restaurant News;12/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p20
Comments on John Zillmer's appointment as head of Aramark's international operations. Zillmer's remarks concerning his appointment and his tenure in the company; Career history.
- Teaching others about risk a rewarding career. Hofmann, Mark A. // Business Insurance;4/26/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p11
The article features Debra L. Rodgers, global risk management vice president (VP) for Pennsylvania-based food services and facilities management provider ARAMARK Corp. and the 2010 Business Insurance Risk Manager of the Year. She cites educating others about risk as her key challenge at ARAMARK....
- Aramark commits to building minority partnerships. King // Nation's Restaurant News;01/03/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on Aramark Food and Support Services' appointment of Dennis Glenn as vice president of minority business development. Plan of the company to expand a business base with clients of minority origin; Experience of Glenn in forming relationships with minority-owned firms.
- OF ARAMARK CULINARY UNIT: MARTINIDES EYES SHIFT. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p32
Features Doug Martinides, who was promoted to vice president of ARAMARK Corporation'S Culinary Solutions. Reason for the credit deserved by Martinides and his team; Three departments comprising his group; Key areas of the group's activities.
- As regl. v.p.: Peg Lacey takes post with Amamark. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the appointment of Margaret I. (Peg) Lacey, as regional vice president for the Midwest, overseeing Aramark operations in 11 states. Former position held; Who Lacey succeeds.
- Revisiting Mission 10-5. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p82
Reports on the promotion of Bill Leonard as president and chief operating officer at Aramark, a managed services provider, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. What Leonard's appointment signifies; Revenues generated by the company in 1996; Company's focus; Other persons included in the...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p18
Reports developments in food service as of March 2002. Executives hired by Aramark to bolster its Refreshment Services and Convention and Tourism Services divisions; Introduction of a wait service program by Sodexho at Good Shepherd Way; Inauguration of three transitional restaurants by HMSHost...
- Is the labor pool running dry? // Food Management;May98, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p32
Interviews four executives of contract management foodservice companies in the United States regarding their employee recruitment and retention strategies. Tom Horn of Aramark Corporation; John Metz of Metz & Associates; George Maciag of Guckenheimer Enterprises; Nick DiMeglio of Guest Services.
- Service unrest? Slaton, James // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/01/97, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p1
Focuses on the effort of Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees International Union (HERE) to unionize the food and beverage employees of Aramark Corp. in New Orleans, Louisiana. Complaints of Aramak employees; Membership of HERE; Briefing on unions held by the Louisiana Restaurant Association.