5 YEARS FOR MORRISON/DMC
- DMC cancels food service contract with Morrison. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;09/18/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p2
Reports on Detroit Medical Center Inc.'s termination of its systemwide nutrition and foodservice contract in Michigan with Morrison Management Specialists Inc.
- Morrison's brand package. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p36
Presents information on the changes made to the Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, highlighting the impact of the deal made with Morrison Care Incorporated to create a restaurant style food court. Average amount of persons who visit the facility on a daily basis; Comments from Ike Weston,...
- Morrison Management adds Spice of Life to hospital fare. Kin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p35
Focuses on Spice of Life, an all-inclusive foodservice program provided by Morrison Management Specialists to its hospital clients in the United States. Account on the development of the program; Benefits of the program; Implication for hospital food service industry; List of concepts forming...
- Morrison Lets Loose the Moose. // Food Management;Sep2011, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p11
The article reports on the Moose on the Loose, a comprehensive menu program launched by Morrison Management Specialists Inc. at the Children's Hospital of Detroit Medical Center to encourage sick children to eat, and Bruce the Moose as the program's mascot.
- These guys want to take away your trayline. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p39
Features the Morrison Management Specialists' (MMS) Advanced Culinary Center (ACC), a trademark process that would differentiate MMS from other food management companies in the healthcare field. Manufacturing facility; Non-stop work and process flow; Cost effectiveness of ACC; Efforts to...
- GLENN DAVENPORT. Lawn, John // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p54
Profiles Glenn Davenport, chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. Contributions to the company's success; Highlights of his career in the food service industry; Leadership skills.
- Soup in the balance. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p64
Focuses on the soup menu offering in the hospitals and healthcare sector in the U.S. Goal of the soup menu offered at Strong Memorial Hospital; Cost effectiveness of Au Bon Pain products served at Morrison Management Specialists' accounts; Range of vegetarian soups offered to residents at...
- Outsourcing trend helps carry Morrison to banner fiscal performance. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p8
Reports that Morrison Management Specialists completed fiscal 2000 by riding a trend of increased outsourcing in the hospital food service sector in the United States. Revenues and net income for the fiscal year ended May 31, 2000; Account growth; Returns on investment and capital; Provision of...
- Davenport appointed chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p16
Reports on appointment of Glenn Davenport as chairman of the board at Morrison Management Specialists Inc. Foodservice management handled by the company for hospitals and senior-care facilities; Career highlights; Growth and success of the company.