ADDS 14 BANK AMERICA SITES: Guckenheimer's `dividends'
- GROCERY PICK-UP, PRE-PLATED MEALS: B&Is offering more perks. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p1
Reports on a food service package for employees as offered by Guckenheimer Inc. in Redwood Shores, California. Planned expansion of the project.
- IN REMOTE ARIZONA: Guckenheimer meets unique challenges at power plant. Bond, Marion // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p54
Focuses on the challenges of providing food service at Palo Verde Nuclear Station in Phoenix, Arizona as faced by Guckenheimer Inc. Estimated number of employees served; Adjustment with working hours; Average costs of food; Quality goal.
- Gearing-up to go national. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p58
Features Redwood Shores, California-based food service contractor Guckenheimer Enterprises. Gross annual sales; Number of facilities operated; Price per share of stock; Management philosophy; Expansion plans according to George Maciag, president and chief operating officer. INSETS: Bidding on...
- Eating better on the Railroad. // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the partnership between Union Pacific Railroad with food service provider Guckenheimer Enterprises to serve healthier options for employees dining in the company cafeteria. David Collins, manager of food service for Union Pacific, says a fair number of employees have...
- At California's Sun Microsystems: `Foodservice makes life more convenient'. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p53
Reports on Sun Microsystems Inc.'s and Guckenheimer Enterprises Ltd.'s plan to convert its menu service into a more upscale operation. Sun Microsystems' consideration of a move toward a home-meal replacement program; Guckenheimer's operation of the Gypsy Cafe and the JavaJava Bistro; Upscale...
- How do you say `chef's special' in HTML? Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;May99, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p38
Describes how Redwood City, California-based contract management company Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. addressed problems associated with client requests to post its daily menu on the local intranet system. Testing of a beta version of a canned home page for the Guckenheimer Cafe; Construction...
- Right dose of positive attitude is Rx for Guckenheimer's success. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p18
Announces the Association for Corporate Growth's recognition of food service management firm Guckenheimer Inc. as the San Francisco Bay Area, California's 2001 Emerging Growth Company of Year. Previous recipients of the award; Comments of executive C. Stewart Ritchie III about the honor.
- STAYING ON TOP OF TRENDS and In Touch with Customers. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on president of Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc., George Maciag's advice on meeting challenges in the foodservice operation market. Being visible to clients; Listening to customers; Knowing the local restaurant scene.
- B of A Trying Out XBRL For Credit Data Collection . // American Banker;12/27/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 246, p11
Reports the pilot testing conducted by Bank of America Corp. concerning the applicability of XBRL.org on its credit data collection in New York, New York. Consideration of the company on the streamlined financial reporting process of XBRL; Recognition on the service performance of XBRL to...