TACO BELL, BURGER KING & STARBUCKS: Brands boost revenues at Tampa Airport
- Seafood facility is 'eatertainment'. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p17
Reports on Host Marriott Services Corp.'s renovation of the Wharf Bar and Seafood Restaurant at Tampa International Airport in Florida. Renaming of the restaurant as the Wharf Grill and Brewhouse; Installation of a talking menu board; Addition of several non-seafood entrees to the menu;...
- From omega to alpha. Nelms, Douglas W. // Air Transport World;Jun95, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p200
Features the Tampa International Airport in Florida. Opening of an airside terminal; Lease agreements with airlines; Replacement of terminal shuttle systems. INSET: Aimed at the future..
- Sales up 250%: Tampa airport intros brands. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p31
Discusses the switching of Tampa International Airport from generic to branded food concepts throughout the terminal and airsides. Adding of TGI Fridays at the airport's foodcourt; Menus offered at the TGI Fridays; Sales increase at the foodcourt.
- Uphill battle. Nelms, Douglas W. // Air Transport World;Dec97, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p81
Discusses the air cargo market of Tampa International Airport (TPA) in Florida. How TPA started its major campaign to strengthen its cargo position in Latin America; Goal for an increase in annual export cargo market at Tampa Bay area; Problems faced by TPA with its market; Status of Tampa...
- GERDAU SUPPLIES STEEL FOR AIRPORT EXPANSION PROJECT. // Modern Metals;Nov2015, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p17
The article reports that steel industry firm Gerdau will be supplying 16,500 tons of steel for the expansion of Tampa International Airport in Tampa, Florida, and states that the steel for the airport expansion project would be produced at Gerdau's mills in Jacksonville, Florida.
- GAME DAY. Karl, Dick // Flying;Jun2001, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p96
Details how the Special Traffic Management Program at Tampa International Airport in Florida handled the airport slot allocations to about 400 jets during the 35th Super Bowl in January 2001.
- Tampa International Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p11
The article reports that Tampa International airport is reevaluating its plan for improving its closed-circuit television (CCTV) surveillance.
- NETWORK. // Airline Business;Oct2011, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p8
The article offers information on new operator Edelweiss Air of Tampa International Airport in Florida.
- Airline & Travel News - Airline News: Fla. Airport To Increase Security At Employee Parking Lots. // AirGuide Online.com;2/10/2014, p8
The article reports on the plans of the Tampa International Airport in Florida to heighten the security at its employee parking lots.