IN LOMA LINDA, CA: `SIMPLE' F/S CHANGES SAVE CALIF. MEDICAL CENTER $30K
- Two projects: Med ctr. remodels at Loma Linda site. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p10
Reports on Los Angeles, California-based Loma Linda University Medical Center's planned cafeteria renovation and tray delivery system projects. Purchase of two snack carts for the Children's Hospital operation.
- International health: Master of public health & master of science in public health. // Women's International Network News;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the public health degrees at the Loma Linda University's School of Public Heath in Loma Linda, California. Program description; Requirements; Contact information.
- Proton therapy a `beam of hope' for cancer patients. // Inside Tucson Business;8/14/95, Vol. 5 Issue 20, Health Care p20
Profiles Loma Linda Medical Center's Proton Treatment Center in California. Benefits of proton therapy.
- One-stage primary repair of distal esophageal perforation using fundic wrap. Safavi, Ali; Wang, Nan // American Surgeon;Oct1995, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p919
Discusses the experiences with one stage primary reinforced closure of distal esophageal perforation using a fundic wrap, by doctors at the Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda, California and Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Fontana, California. Delay between perforation and...
- Corporate contemporary. // Health Facilities Management;Aug2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p48
The article describes the boardroom of the Loma Linda University Medical Center in Murrieta, California which was designed by Inner Design Studio.
- Lorma Linda to use Aegis' physician management. // Medical Device Daily;2/3/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the collaboration formed by Loma Linda University Medical Center with Aegis Health Group to help implement a strategic physician relationship management program to build physician loyalty.
- Untitled. // Muscle & Performance;Jun 2014, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p18
The article offers statistical results from a study done by the Loma Linda University Health, California on effectiveness of food on weight management which gives 23 percent satisfactory results who were asked to eat half a Hass avocado in lunch.
- Hamlin in hospital after last lap clash. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;3/27/2013, p11
The article reports the clash between car racers Denny Hamlin and Joey Logano during the racing series National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) Sprint Cup event at Auto Club Speedway in California, after which Hamlin was hospitalized in the Lorna Linda University Medical Center.
- EDI paves way for automating business office processes. Schmidt, Cynthia // Health Management Technology;Apr1996, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p43
Reports that at the Loma Linda University Medical Center, Los Angeles, California electronic data interchange (EDI) has allowed the business office process the volume of information. Number of claims submitted by the Loma Linda business; Benefits of the EDI; Information on the volume of Medicare...