FOR MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS: Novation signs food deals, starts committed program
- Pivotal partnering. Vafiadis, Dorothea K. // National Provisioner;May96, Vol. 210 Issue 5, p52
Discusses strategic alliances among meat, poultry and seafood processing companies for new product development. Issues in research and development partnering; Importance of offering solutions for on-line glitches.
- Farm coalition aims to educate candidates in ag. // Farmer;Sep2014, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on Minnesota's farm and food industry forming a coalition, A Greater Minnesota, to raise awareness among voters and candidates of Minnesota's farm and food industry.
- Olympus and Novation renew their chemistry analyzer pact. // Medical Device Daily;3/31/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 62, p5
The article reports the renewal of an agreement between Olympus America and Novation which covers the purchase of Olympus automated chemistry systems by Novation. Based on the article, the chemistry analyzers produced by Olympus allow laboratories to perform high-speed clinical chemistry...
- Handling news. // Food Manufacture;May99, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p11
Reports on food handling developments in Europe as of May 1999. Partnership between Messer UK and Spiromatic; Holding of the Conveyorex 2000 trade show alongside the International Storage and Handling Exhibition; Use of compressed natural gas to power Yale Eddison Lift Truck Services'...
- Aramark Corp. is building bridges between P.R. businesses. Figueroa, Hector Berrios // Caribbean Business;6/1/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 21, pS7
Focuses on Aramark Corp., a supplier of high-quality economical meals and snacks in Puerto Rico. Alliances with several Puerto Rican entrepreneurs to include their products in the firm's vending machines; Financial assistance extended by the firm to students of the Colegio Universitario del Este.
- Eat local: The Hudson Valley Food and Beverage Alliance kicks off. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/19/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the efforts of the Hudson Valley Food and Beverage Alliance to develop a regional hub for farmers and food and beverage crafters in Hudson Valley, New York.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Dairy Foods;May2013, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p80
The article offers business news briefs for the U.S. including Virginia Dare and We-e Flavors forming a joint venture, DuPont combining three of its food-related units, and Flavorchem Corp. achieving SQF Level 3 certification.
- Desperately seeking synergies. Dwyer, Steve // Prepared Foods;May99, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the growing number of United States-based food companies that are seeking mergers, strategic alliances and combinations of synergy in the late 1990s. Number of merger deals closed in 1998; Factors driving trend; Industry segments posting the largest synergies; Key mergers in 1998 and...
- The search for alternative food partners. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;9/3/2002, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p15
Discusses the link of Hospitality Business Alliance with food. Information on supercenters; Plan of supercenter operators to establish merchandising strategies that build on their strengths.