- Reid Furniture Lothian Street. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p11
Informs on the results of a 'mystery shopper' evaluation of Reid Furniture's store in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid to close remaining Northern Ireland outlets. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2010, Issue 5710, p5
The article reports on the closedown of three outlets of furniture chain Reid Furniture Co. in Northern Ireland, resulting to an estimated minimum of job loss of 30.
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p11
Observes the customer and sales services at Reid Furniture in Rannoch Road in London, England.
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p11
Evaluates the furniture store of Reid Furniture at 8 Picard Place in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Management finally buys Reid Furniture. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;4/7/2006, Issue 5482, p3
The article reports on the completion of the management buyout (MBO) by the management team at Reid Furniture, a move that has been planned since 2004. The remaining 70 percent stake has been bought from founder Sam Reid. The MBO returns the Scottish retailer back to England after the closure of...
- Natuzzi's Italian puzzle in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p8
Focuses on the controversy over the exclusive deal between Natuzzi and Reid Furniture in Scotland. Impact of the deal on other stockists; Agreement for the Gallery Concept Development; Distribution of furniture at Kingdom of Leather stores.
- Dining move for Reid. // Cabinet Maker;6/30/2006, Issue 5494, p3
The article reports that Reid Furniture, which specializes in beds and upholstery, has expanded its product line by intoducing a dining range of cabinet.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p5
The article offers news briefs relevant to the furniture industry in Great Britain. Furniture retailer Reid Furniture plans to open a store in Sligo in December. Dreams opened a store in Stoke-on-Trent. High Point is looking for a new president and has retained Korn/Ferry International to assist...
- Reid drives customer service. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2007, Issue 5568, p5
The article focuses on the Â£1 million invested by Reid Furniture to ensure the highest level of service to its customers in Scotland. The company has acquired new delivery vehicles creating new jobs in Glasgow. All their new recruits are experienced in home delivery and having undergone...