- MFI. // Cabinet Maker;02/04/2000, Issue 5173, p11
Evaluates the customer services of MFI furniture company.
- MFI introduces internet brain. // Knowledge Management;Oct2002, p5
Reports on the use of an artificial intelligence-based technology by the Great Britain-based kitchen and bedroom retailer, MFI Co. to help manage customer enquiries it receives. Details about the technology; Applications; Reduction of incoming electronic mails.
- MFI provides call centre agents with automatic knowledge. // e.learning age;Dec2003/Jan2004, p28
Reports on the implementation of Transversal's Intrafaq call centre support product at MFI. Reason for implementing the solution; Details on the solution; Benefit of the solution.
- MFI tempers TV spot in wake of viewer complaints. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing (00253650);8/1/2007, p3
The article informs that the company MFI (UK) Ltd. has amended one of its advertisements following complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) of Great Britain. The amended advertisement starts with a caption informing viewers that MFI amended it. It also asks consumers to comment on...
- Trading up and new formats lift sales at MFI. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the increase in MFI sales in Great Britain. Reaction of consumers to the Splash bathroom range; Increase in pre-tax profit; Estimation of budget for foil product production.
- MFI reads the signs for continued growth. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p3
Reports the prediction on the sales performance of the MFI company in Great Britain. Views of Martin Clifford-King, finance director of the company, on the condition of consumer spending; Evaluation on the business performance of the company; Advantage of the venture of the company with Ethan...
- MFI fined over Latvian bed. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p7
Reports that Britain-based MFI was fined and ordered to pay after a child was injured when a Latvian made bunkbed collapsed. Decision by Cheltemham, England magistrates.
- MFI rolls out Homeworks. // Housewares;Apr96, Issue 126, p2
Reports that MFI is rolling out its Homeworks format to more stores in 1996, following the format's success during the winter sale.
- MFI profits leap 63%. // Housewares;Jan/Feb97, Issue 132, p2
Reports on the financial of MFI in the 28 weeks to November 9, 1996. Pre-tax profits; Sales; Success and expansion of the Homeworks format; Search for new markets.