- Tempting the palettes. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p16
Highlights the 2003 High Point Color Seminar in the U.S. Participation of several British retailers; Color trends at the show; Types of colors presented at the seminar.
- Specs/94: Focus on the future. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May94, Vol. 70 Issue 5, pS4
Presents an overview of topics discussed during the Store Planning, Equipment & Construction Services Seminar. Demonstrations of technological innovations to save cost and time in store planning, design, construction and maintenance; Guides made in the seminar for participants; Educational...
- A call to action. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May94, Vol. 70 Issue 5, pS5
Reports the challenge made by Peter Glen to retailers in the Store Planning, Equipment & Construction Services Seminar. Noting of the repetition and declining level of service in the marketplace; Popularity of other sand maintenance; Guides made in the seminar for participants; Educational...
- Progress through partnership: A salute to the winners. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May94, Vol. 70 Issue 5, pS6
Presents the recipients of various awards at the Store Planning, Equipment & Construction Services Seminar. Kroger Company Atlanta division receiving honors in retail category; Lifetime achievement; Exhibitor awards.
- Einkauf und Vertrieb. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;2/28/2014, Issue 9, p60
The article offers information on a retail industry seminar to be held in Magdeburg, Germany from March 26 to April 30, 2014.
- Shepherd Retail will hold seminars at market. // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p42
Presents the schedule of market seminars at the Shepherd Retail Performance Center in High Point, North Carolina, starting April 19, 2001. Topics to be discussed including profitability in retail, avoiding employee lawsuits and merchandising strategies.
- Retailing in Eastern Europe. Kaser, Michael // European Retail Digest;Summer1995, Issue 7, p1
The Feature Article in this issue of the European Retail Digest examines the changing face of retailing in Eastern and parts of Central Europe, six years after the collapse of communism. A background of the economic situation is followed by country profiles of Russia, Poland, the Czech and...
- Las Vegas Market seminar schedule. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p50
A calendar of educational seminars going to be held at Las Vegas Market in Las Vegas, Nevada on July 27-31, 2014 which includes "First Time Buyer Orientation", "Future of Technology and Innovation and Its Impact on the Retail Industry", and "The Revolution of Next Generation Web Design"
- CALENDAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/16/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p0018
A calendar of business events for the city of Detroit, Michigan for the week of September 18-24, 2013 is presented which includes the Michigan Retailers Breakfast on September 18, the Starting Your Own Business seminar on September 20, and the Detroit Economic Club Meeting on September 23.