Data Act ignorance
- Experian Consolidates Units in Bid to Boost Services. Vyas, Rajiv // Orange County Business Journal;10/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p7
Report on the consolidation of the online consumer credit groups of Experian Information Solutions Inc. Plan of the company to increase its share in the data-services market; Pros of consolidating the credit groups.
- Experian - almost an institution. // Credit Management;Jan2004, p18
Reports on the recognition received by Experian as the National Business of the Year at the National Business Awards ceremony in London, England. Citation of Experian's record in financial performance, growth, innovative strategies and leadership in its sectors.
- Experian: Global Leader Grows in Orange County. // Orange County Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 43, pB-37
Features Costa Mesa, California-based business-to-business services provider Experian. Major products and services; Company history; Financial performance.
- Complimentary Competencies to Serve Businesses and Consumers. // Orange County Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 43, pB-39
Features the products and services of Costa Mesa, California-based Experian. Credit services; Marketing services; Database solutions; Automotive services; Business information solutions; decision solutions; Consumer direct services.
- Experian is Growing Along Several Paths. // Orange County Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 43, pB-40
Features the business growth areas of Costa Mesa, California-based Experian. Data management; Fraud detection and prevention; Consumer-direct services; Automotive industry.
- COMPANY NEWS SHORTS. // Credit Management;Jan2004, p17
Presents news briefs concerning British companies as of January 2004. Contract signed by Experian with Marks & Spencer Money to deliver end-to-end card processing, account management and customer contact services for the national launch of Marks & Spencer's combined credit and loyalty card.
- Data Protection Act ignorance. // Credit Management;May2000, p8
Reports that 60 percent of businesses in Great Britain are not aware of the Data Protection Act as reflected in a research conducted by Experian Inc. Importance of data protection to business enterprises; Experian's publication of a guide on the legislation.
- Cheques in the post. // Professional Engineering;06/25/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p5
Cites a survey by information services company Experian on the average number of days large companies in Great Britain take to pay their bills. Analysis of records of companies since 1996; Average number of days for smaller firms to settle their accounts.
- Editorial. Baker, Carol // Credit Control;1999, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p2
Reports that profitability among British companies reached record levels in the first quarter of 1999, according to Experian's `Corporate Health Check.' Sectors whose profitability have risen; Profitability growth of building and construction sector; Sector which is the weakest performer.