Habitat's Hilton scoops Classic Design award
- Learning curve. Bartlett, Nigel // Belle;Oct/Nov2010, p48
The article features British furniture designer Matthew Hilton, founder of Matthew Hilton Ltd., and his love for his job more than just designing furniture.
- Reaching the other side. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p18
Profiles Matthew Hilton, British furniture designer of Habitat. Work discipline; Career and personal background; Business philosophy; Corporate responsibilities; Characteristics of his works. INSET: Curriculum vitae..
- All his own work. Thompson, Henrietta // Design Week;9/13/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p23
The article presents information on designer Matthew Hilton and his range of furniture and accessories, to be displayed in the "100% Design" show at London, England. It reports that Hilton has designed for many international brands including furniture companies Ercol, Driade, and Case, and is...
- Honours for top British designers. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2008, Issue 5587, p4
The article announces the award Design Guild Mark from the Furniture Makers Co. given to furniture designers selected from a large number of submissions by top designers in the world, including Mark Gabbertas for his Tom Dick & Harry designed for Boss Design, Matthew Hilton for Cross Dining...
- Ideal home show. // Design Week;4/12/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p18
The article highlights the Milan Furniture Fair to be held in Italy on April 18-23, 2007. The event will feature furniture designers such as Pearson Lloyd, Tom Dixon and Matthew Hilton. Scottish group Timorous Beasties will be displaying its First Weave carpet designs for Brintons. According to...
- Brand new freedom. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2007, Issue 5554, p22
The article focuses on the launching of the furniture designs of Matthew Hilton in Great Britain. According to the author, Hilton will launch his first collection of 10 wood pieces for the bedroom, dining and living room under his own design brand. He added that 100% Design will act as the...
- Barber Osgerby, Matthew Hilton and Amanda Levete slug it out in chair design competition. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);7/23/2013, p4
The article reports that designers Barber Osgerby, Matthew Hilton and Amanda Levete will be participating in the chair design competition of Bodleian Libraries at the University of Oxford in 2014.
- Designer's choice. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Mar94, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p34
Discusses furniture designers' personal favorites among the selection of designs they have created throughout their careers. Ray Sobota; Steve Hodges; Laurel Clark; Bill de Blaay; O.B. Solie.
- New designers. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p2
Features the winners of the furniture section of the `New Designers,' an important show for young design talents in Great Britain. Themes; Presentation of the entries; Sponsors of the event; Schedule of events; Contact information.