- House of Fraser revamps stores. // Housewares;May95, Issue 118, p2
Reports on the plans by the House of Fraser department store group to develop a store in Swindon, Great Britain. Negotiations for store relocations; Profile of the company's financial performance for 1994.
- House of Fraser Profits Fall 26.8% in Year. FALLON, NELSON // DNR: Daily News Record;4/3/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p10
The article reports that one of Great Britain's largest department store groups House of Fraser PLC, had declared a 26.8 percent decline in profits after taxes and exceptional items for the year ending January 29, 2000.
- Profits halved at HoF. // Housewares;May/Jun96, Issue 127, p5
Reports on the financial performance of House of Fraser department store chain in Great Britain. Plans for store closures; Profits; Concession sales.
- House of Fraser targets Norwich. // Housewares;Jun2000, Issue 152, p32
Discloses House of Fraser's plan to open a department store in the Chapelfield retail center in Norwich, England.
- Hunter's prey is little more than departmental error. Pitcher, George // Marketing Week;1/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p25
Discusses Tom Hunter's effort to gain control of the department stores Allders PLC and House of Fraser PLC. Hunter's plan to consolidate the firms; Stock ownership of Hunter; Performance of the retail sector.
- House of Fraser heads for the City. // Housewares;Aug2000, Issue 153, p40
Reports on a plan by House of Fraser PLC to open its first department store in London, England.
- House of Fraser joins pilot location marketing scheme. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age;1/13/2011, p06
The article reports on a pilot location-based advertising campaign launched by department store House of Fraser.
- Sweiry to Allders. // Housewares;May/Jun98, Issue 140, p9
Reports that David Sweiry, assistant cookware buyer at House of Fraser PLC, a department store has left the store to join Allders PLC in a similar role.
- Profits boost for retail chain. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2014, Issue 5891, p8
The article reports on the increase in the gross profit of department store chain House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd. by 3.7% to Â£87.901 during the first quarter of 2014.