- Kitchen sales jump at Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p5
Reports on the increase in the sales of the furniture retailer Magnet Ltd. in Great Britain. Growth of the kitchen market; Increment in the operating margins of the firm.
- Magnet revamps top the agenda for Bager. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p3
Reports on the responsibility of Preben Bager to sort out the refurbishment problems as head of British retail chain Magnet. Number of branches planned to be updated by 2006; Bager's secondary task to reduce stock levels to boost store margins; Bager's operation of Danish kitchen manufacturer...
- Unsold MFI stores to close. // DIY Week;10/24/2008, p03
The article reports that the unsold stores of furniture retailer Kroll will be closed in an effort to maximize the realization of the company's assets. According to Fraser Gray, administrator at Kroll, the company has not been able to complete sales of its remaining stores and decided to just...
- Agencies line up for Â£9m Magnet task. Tylee, John // Campaign;3/4/2005, Issue 10, p3
The article reports that Magnet Ltd., the kitchen, bedroom, home office and bathroom manufacturer, is reviewing its Â£9 million creative account, which is currently held by McCann Erickson Advertising Ltd. The review follows what has been described as a lacklustre Christmas performance from...
- Magnet increases market share as profits rise ...7.2m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p5
Highlights the financial performance of fitted bedroom and kitchen retailer Magnet Ltd. Increase in operating profits and sales; Effect of the labor strike on the company's financial performance.
- Magnet chain attracts profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p2
Reports on the financial performance of kitchen and bedroom chain Magnet for the six months ending March 28, 1998. Increase in sales; Increase in average order values; Rise in operating margins.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p10
Reports that Magnet has signed an agreement with Imation Corp. for radiology products.
- Magnet looks to create new supply chain links. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p23
The article reports on Magnet Ltd. which has been awarded a 285,000 dollars contract by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology, under which Magnet will train manufacturing companies in the country to work in the new industries.
- Magnet could be worth ...180m. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p2
Reports the increase of sales of Magnet company in Great Britain. Contribution of Magnet to Parent Berisford; Assessment of the net value; Business operation of Magnet.