- DIARY. // Rail Business Intelligence;12/11/2008, Issue 332, p10
A calendar of events in London, England is presented which include "Transport Ticketing 09," at the Clarion Events Ltd. on January 27- 28, "Growth and The Capacity Challenge- an International Perspective," at the Railway Gazette International on March 10-11, 2008, and "Railtex 2009," at the Mack...
- Clarion Events signs up to AEO. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p6
Reports on the joining of the company Clarion Events in the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) in October 2001. Purpose of the company in joining; Facts about Clarion Events.
- Spring spin-off for Top Drawer. // Marketing Event;May2001, p8
Reports that Clarion Events has launched Top Drawer Spring, the first major design-led gift and home accessory event for 2002. Objective and participants of the event.
- Revolution at the motor fair. // Marketing Event;May2001, p21
Reports the decision of organizer Clarion Events to revise the format of the London Motor Show in March 2001 in England. Participants of the automobile exhibition; Response toward the revised format; Aim of the revised format.
- Top Drawer feels the way. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p7
Highlights the Top Drawer Autumn fabric and furniture exhibition in London, England. Theme of the Cosmic furniture collection; Design of the Chinese Opulence cushion collections; Launch of a hand-made linen products from Leather Bed Company.
- Clarion and IIR finalising deal. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p6
Reports that IIR Exhibitions is close to completing the sale of its consumer shows to Clarion Events as of August 2001. Reason for the sale of the shows; Main core competence of IIR.
- Resurrected car expo plans city-wide party. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jun2002, p5
Provides information on the plan of Clarion Events to hold a car show in London, England in 2003. Objective of the proposed exhibition; Awards to be given at the show; Amount to be spent by Clarion to market the show.
- Clarion Events plans London fairs spin-offs. // Event;Oct2002, p6
Reports on the plans of Clarion Events to launch regional versions of its London exhibitions at several British venues as of October 2002. Issue pointed out by Clarion managing director Simon Kimble with regard to the plans; Update on changes in the London Motor Show in England.
- Set via up meetings Expo website. // Mortgage Strategy;9/17/2007, p22
The article reports on the new website launched by the Clarion Events, which is the organizer of the 2007 Mortgage Business Expo events to be held in November 14-15 in London, England. According to reports, the website allows visitors to schedule meetings through an appointment-making system...