MILITARY COLLABORATION WITH THE BORDER PATROL IN THE U.S.-MEXICO BORDER REGION: INTER-ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONS AND HUMAN RIGHTS IMPLICATIONS
- Good neighbors. Nicley, Michael C. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Sep95, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p8
Features the US Border Patrol's Community Resource Development Program. Background on the Border Patrol's mandate; Features of the program; Participants' roles in the program.
- Border Patrol to double agents. // Wenatchee Business Journal;May97, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p9
Focuses on the plans of the US Border Patrol to double the number of its field agents in Wenatchee, Washington.
- Violence up as border bristles with guns. Baldauf, Scott // Christian Science Monitor;6/19/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 145, p3
Reports on the increased efforts of the United State Border Patrol to apprehend individuals attempting to cross the border from Mexico to the US.
- THE 'ROTATING FISHBOWL' Bean, B.W.; Brynildsen, R. Douglas // Training & Development Journal;Sep69, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p52
Discusses the fishbowl technique for solving interdepartmental problems. How the fishbowl worked; Suggestions for improving the technique.
- Settlement sends signal on violence by border patrol. Davidson, Miriam // Christian Science Monitor;6/6/95, Vol. 87 Issue 133, p3
Reports on the settlement reached between Mexican Dario Miranda's family and the Border Patrol Agent Michael Elmer and the US government. Incident of Miranda being killed at the border.
- After being overrun, Douglas takes back its community. Baldauf, Scott // Christian Science Monitor;2/17/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 60, p3
Reports increasing efforts of the United States Border Patrol to slow the entry of illegal Mexican immigrants into Douglas, Arizona.
- Operation Blockade. Thomas, Irene Middleman // Hispanic;Jan/Feb1994, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the United States (US) Border Patrol's Operation Hold the Line, a strategy to control the twenty-mile stretch of the Rio Grande between Mexico and the US. Launched as Operation Blockade in September 1993; Success of the strategy; Initial loss of commerce from Mexicans; Communities'...
- Index. // Patrolling Chaos: The U.S. Border Patrol in Deep South Texas;2004, p353
A subject index for the book "Patrolling Chaos: The U.S. Border Patrol in Deep South Texas," by Robert Lee Maril is presented.
- U.S. border patrol to test T800 for army. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/17/1995, Vol. 142 Issue 16, p22
Reports on the decision of the US Army to use converted UH-1Hs for the Rah-66 Comanche attack helicopter. Benefits by its use by the Immigration and Naturalization Service Border Patrol.