Where in the World Are You?
- Merger puts AA ahead. // Accountancy;Nov93, Vol. 112 Issue 1203, p18
This article reports on the completion of the merger between international accounting firm Arthur Andersen (AA) and Japanese firm, Asahi, Shinwa & Co. as of November 1993. Arthur Andersen now has the biggest international accounting office in Japan and the Asia/Pacific region with the completion...
- Andersen finds its edge in providing international value with local skills. James, David // BRW;11/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p91
Presents information on consultancy Arthur Andersen. Comments from managing partner Jim Wadia; The company's structure seen as stateless; The advantages in their structure when serving multinational clients; Their two divisions, Arthur Andersen and Andersen Consulting; Their ability to operate...
- Ex-AA man heads GT US firm. // Accountancy;Dec1997, Vol. 120 Issue 1252, p14
Reports on Arthur Andersen & Co.'s dropping of its clients because of risk of litigation. Dumping of audit syndicates at the Lloyd's insurance market.
- Arthur Andersen. // CA Magazine;May94, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the changes in the leadership structure of Arthur Andersen & Co., one of Canada's largest and fastest growing professional service firms. Appointees and career background.
- Abandoning ship. Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;4/1/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the decision of public funds and money managers to end their affiliation with the auditing firm Arthur Andersen. Plan to rebid auditing contracts; Worth of funds handled; List of companies dropping Andersen.
- Private thoughts. // Business North Carolina;Mar1998, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p12
Presents statistical information on the polls of Arthur Andersen one of North Carolina's largest private companies. Primary effect of information technology in the business; Percentage of business conducted on the Internet.
- The secret of St. Charles. // FW;9/27/94, Vol. 163 Issue 20, p36
Features Arthur Andersen & Co. Training facility; Larry Weinbach as chief executive; Facts; Keys to Andersen's success; George T. Shaheen as managing partner.
- Tapping Into the Alumni. // Practical Accountant;Feb2001, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the alumni reunion for former Arthur Andersen & Co. employees held annually by the firm's office in Las Vegas, Nevada. Purpose of reunion; Benefits offered by former employees to the company.
- For the super bowl (of advertising), Andersen punted. P.D. // Practical Accountant;Mar95, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the reaction of accounting executives on the advertisement of Arthur Andersen during the Super Bowl XXIX. Aim of the commercial; Advertising costs saved by the move; Advantages of hiring an accounting firm with a smart and thrifty ad campaign.