Net Gains to HR Technology
- Gadget of the month. Weekes, Sue // Personnel Today;3/15/2005, p12
The article presents information on electronic business. A portable navigation system that clips onto windshield. Type the destination or the 3.5-inch color touch screen, and one will be directed by clear, turn-by-turn voice instructions and maps. Find that new European office with ease, plan...
- HR shows scant interest in e-business, survey says. Pickard, Jane // People Management;5/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p13
Focuses on the need for personnel professionals to be involved in technological developments in business. Impact of the electronic business on human resource function; Details on the outsourcing of human resource activities; Effectiveness of the periodical `People Management' as a specialist...
- Business network. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p3
Reports that the Webcom 2000 Internet exhibition will highlight the technological innovations necessary to develop a successful electronic commerce strategy.
- The top e-business innovators: Vital statistics. // eWeek;11/12/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p55
Lists the eWeek FastTrack 500 electronic business innovators. Company rank and location; Description of business; Sales and income of each firm.
- Think Truck. Heresniak, E. J. // Across the Board;Mar1999, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p69
Comments on technological transitions. Prices of personal computers; Details on Internet shopping in 1998; Speculations on what businesses would do when electronic commerce is the preferred way to transact business; Mindset of Amazon.com.
- The Technology Merry-Go-Round. Mickey, Bill // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Sep2013, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including E-commerce, customer data technology and impact of technological platforms on their organizations.
- Maximizing interoperability in e-commerce. Specter, Sara Pearson // Modern Materials Handling;Jan2016, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the benefits of integrating technology and computer software in the interoperability of electronic-commerce packaging sectors. Topics discussed include the diversity and rapid expansion of packaging manufacturers entering the e-commerce market, the use of software in the...
- Brain food. Browning, Guy; Jeffery, Ian; Black, Octavius; Giordano, Richard; Kirwan-Taylor, Helen; Ellingham, Mark; Aziz, Khalid // Management Today;Jul2002, p18
Reports developments related to business management as of July 2002. Guidelines for an effective personnel director; Work of freelance location manager David Boardman; Rules of electronic commerce agreed by the European Council.
- Empowering employees: A route to innovation. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;9/12/2003, p2
Reports on a research study which claims that companies that use more positive human resources practices are more likely to innovate. Human resource management areas that affect a company's innovation decisions; Other factors that display a positive association with innovation.