CD-ROM Postcode Atlas is streets ahead
- Royal Mail push urges Xmas posting. Tylee, John // Campaign;11/27/98, Issue 48, p7
Reports on the decision of Royal Mail to invest more on its pre-Christmas advertisement in 1998. Reason behind the move; Description of Royal's advertisement; Creators of the advertisement; Comments from David Wood, the Dorlands account director on the business.
- Four directors to Royal Mail board. // Precision Marketing;11/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p5
Announces the executive appointments of Royal Mail Group PLC as of November 2002.
- Royal Mail boosts flying pillarbox fleet. Ward, Adele // Accountancy;Jun83, Vol. 94 Issue 1078, p37
Deals with growth of Royal Mail's fleet of chartered aircraft in Great Britain. Capacity of a Shorts 360 twin-turboprop aircraft; Delivery charges.
- Post Office tests Net access for branches. Balmond, Sarah // Precision Marketing;8/22/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the launch of Post Office's first pay-as-you-go internet station in Camden in London, England. Partnership with easyInternetcafe, in launching the service; Role of the instore internet access in broadening the services available to Royal Mail customers; Comment Post Office chief...
- Christmas deal Royal Mail has taken a four month lease at Stakehill 69, a 102,855 sq ft warehouse at Stakehill Industrial Estate in Middleton on a four-month lease to help it cope with the Christmas rush. Jones Lang LaSalle and CBRE are joint letting agents. // Logistics Manager;Dec2011, p47
The article reports that the Royal Mail has leased a warehouse at Stakehill Industrial Estate in Middleton, England for four months in anticipation of the Christmas rush.
- Royal Mail takes long way round to delivery. // Campaign (UK);9/27/2002, Issue 38, p32
Focuses on the efficiency of the Royal Mail commercial for its special delivery service in Great Britain.
- Benchmarking Self-Assessment. Taylor, David // European Retail Digest;Summer97, Issue 15, p16
Discusses the way in which Royal Mail has undertaken benchmarking exercises for improving performance in a variety of internal processes. Corporate background; Implementation of benchmarking programs; Establishment of good practice procedures.
- Royal Mail sparks row over `junk-mail' pitch. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign;08/11/2000, Issue 32, p2
Reports enhancements in the mailing system service of Royal Mail in Great Britain. Joint venture with Dutch Post Office; Utilization of a database operation called Postal Preference Service (PPS); Views of WWAV Rapp Collins Chief Executive Officer Chris Gordon concerning the effectivity of PPS;...
- Managers admit to shortfall in experience. // Personnel Today;3/11/2003, p4
Reports that the British company Royal Mail has lack of personnel management leadership to overcome business problems faced by the company. Possibility for reduction in number of jobs in the company to tackle the situation; Views of managers of the company regarding capability of the company to...