- Wedging into the wireless local loop. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;8/12/96, Vol. 231 Issue 7, p7
No abstract available.
- AdiCom wins $4M in funding. // Electronic News;8/05/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2128, p44
Reports that AdiCom Wireless Inc. has received $4 million in financing and will use the money to expand the company's technology.
- International WLL vendor now targets U.S. market. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR;12/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p29
Discloses the plan of Adicom Wireless Inc. of Silicon Valley, California, to enter the United States market in early 2000. Scheduled commencement of voice and data trials for the company's equipment with its US independent local exchange carriers; Previous deployment of the company's wireless...
- Adicom receives Russian order. // RCR Wireless News;3/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p28
Reports that Adicom Wireless Inc. has received a purchase commitment for its wireless access systems.
- Ericsson hangs up the phone. // Euronet;Jan/Feb2001, Issue 8, p21
Reports the infrastructure business of Ericsson Inc. in Europe. Designation of wireless-oriented telecommunication manufacturer; Decision to outsource handset phone manufacturing; Completion of a number of generation infrastructure contracts.
- Adicom certified for advanced CDMA in China. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p7
Reports that San Jose, California-based high technology firm Adicom Wireless Inc. has received technical certification for its advanced Code Division Multiple Access technology from the Chinese Radio Regulatory Directorate. Features of Adicom's CDMA; Adicom's partnership with other...
- Despite lower ARPU ranking, Verizon leads in operating metrics. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p16
Presents information on the 2003 fourth quarter ranking of several wireless providers based on the operating metrics measured by N. Moore Capital Ltd. Verizon Wireless; Telus; Rogers; Bell Mobility.
- Dead and (Mostly) Gone. Florian, Ellen; Muñoz, Lisa; Schlosser, Julie; Sung, Jessica // Fortune;12/24/2001, Vol. 144 Issue 13, p46
Lists Internet companies that have filed for bankruptcy or ceased operations in the U.S. since the start of 2001. Adicom Wireless; Akamba; Beenz.com.
- SEC ROUNDUP. // Private Placement Letter;05/15/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p7
Focuses on several private placement offerings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Cadre Resources Ltd.; AdiCom Wireless Inc.; D.E. Frey Group Inc.