Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;08/21/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p46
Presents the airtime pricing model of the Yankee Group in the United States. Comparison of basic service plans of carriers; Feature of the 'Actual Use Model' of the periodical 'Wireless Week'; Data on usage pattern.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p24
Presents information on the airtime pricing model of wireless carriers in Cleveland, Ohio. Basic Service Plan Comparisons of the Yankee Group; Actual Use Model of `Wireless Week.'
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;01/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p18
Deals with the airtime pricing model of telecommunications company Yankee Group. Updated model presented by `Wireless Week'; Graph on basic service plan comparison; Actual use model.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p34
Provides a graph comparing basic service plans offered by telecommunication carriers in Detroit, Michigan, according to Yankee Group Incorporated.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;03/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p28
Presents graphs of the Yankee Group's airtime pricing model that compares carriers' basic service plans and its updated model. Graph on Basic Service Plan Comparisons; Graph on the Actual Use Model.
- STANDING BY YOUR CARRIER. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;3/18/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 11, p36
Focuses on the results of a survey of U.S. telecommunication subscribers by The Yankee Group as of March 2002. Annual churn rates of major telecommunication carriers; Average revenue per user and the cost of providing service to them; Cost of getting a subscriber; Average length of service...
- Global wireless opportunities abound. Cissna, Tami // Electric Light & Power;Jul98, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p19
Focuses on a Yankee Group report which projected that worldwide wireless telecommunication growth will continue through 2002. Growth in the number of global mobile telephony subscribers; Increase in the number of cellular networks existing worldwide; Concerns that developing countries' markets...
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;04/09/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p18
Presents information on an airtime pricing model that compares telecommunication carriers' basic service plans in the United States, introduced by the Yankee Group as of April 2001. Description of the actual use model.
- Yankee study predicts further struggles in 2002. // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p37
Predicts the performance of the wireless telecommunication industry in 2002, according to the study of Yankee Group. Significant technological events for the year; Struggle of other wireless technology.