Getting To Know You
- Web Access To Be Set By Relationships. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p2
Focuses on the factors that will boost the growth of wireless Internet technology according to discussions at the Wireless 2000 exhibit in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dependence of growth on how the wireless industry will depend on Internet carriers; Concerns over ownership; Case examples of...
- Inextricably Wireless & Internet. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;03/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p5
Focuses on the integration of wireless communication system and the Internet discussed at the Wireless 2000 exhibition in the United States. Forecast on the direction of Vodafone AirTouch; Subscriber ownership in wireless Internet services.
- Do You Wanna Dance? Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;03/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on the convergence of telecommunications and Internet industry. Information on the Wireless 2000 show in New Orleans, Louisiana; Significance of the appearance of Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates at the show; Microsoft's relationship with Qualcomm.
- Hype vs. reality and the wireless data future. Bruno, Antony // RCR;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p20
Focuses on the hype surrounding the possibilities of wireless Internet services, as discussed during the Wireless 2000 exhibition in New Orleans, Louisiana. Comparison of the United States and the Western European mobile communications market; Industry analysts' faulting of network operators...
- TV Dominates a Telco Stage. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;6/25/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 26, p17
The article focuses on a trade show presented by the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA). Internet Protocol television providers dominated the exhibition space. In general, producers of video equipment and content were the strongest forces among the speeches and discussions. Cellular...
- ANOTHER MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE. // Siliconindia;Jan2001, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the merger between Internet companies Yodlee and VerticalOne. Question of sink or swim for VerticalOne; Acquisition of VerticalOne by SI Corporation in November, 1999; Issues and problems with the merger; Positive side of the merger.
- Financial Firms Giving Aggregation A Big Hug. Malhotra, Priya // American Banker;5/16/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 94, p1
Reports the use of aggregated data on accounts from Web sites by financial firms. Problems with capturing the data from Web sites using screen scraping; Details of account aggregation by Yodlee Inc.; Revenue sources of Yodlee Inc.
- Yodlee, S1 See Good Second Act For Aggregation. Gibson, Kate // American Banker;3/28/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 60, p12
Reports on the efforts of financial services companies S1 Corp. and Yodlee Inc. to offer online account aggregation services to financial institutions in the U.S. Banks that have signed to offer the services; Purpose of subscribing to the services; Percentage of banks offering the services.
- New Wireless Portal Creators Flood Market. Bruno, Antony // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on the emergence of wireless communication portals according to discussions at the Wireless 2000 exhibit in New Orleans, Louisiana. Includes GiantBear.Com, Strategy.Com and SpyglassMobile.Com; Concerns that the trend could glut the market with portal offerings; Efforts by wireless...