From Theories To Cold Daylight
- Pocket sized answers. Jones, Gareth // Marketing (00253650);6/27/2007, p39
The article reports on the increasing preference by consumers in Great Britain to use mobile phones to browse the web. However, network operators made promises they could not fulfil, resulting to unreverberant success. Another barrier is its high cost, where users become wary of incurring...
- The Scientific Computing & Instrumentation Internet Guide to Data Analysis. // Scientific Computing & Instrumentation;Jul2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p46
Presents information on an Internet guide to data analysis software. Features of the AVS/Express Developer Edition from Advanced Visual Systems Inc.; Capabilities of the S-Plus software from MathSoft Inc.; Tools available for Origin 6.0 software from Microcal Software Incorporated.
- Mobile data goes global. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;01/17/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the mobile data transmission offering unveiled by Vodafone AirTouch in January 2000. Purpose of the service; Implication of the global strategies for the company's United States properties; Wireless joint venture with Bell Atlantic.
- Giving ideas the space to develop. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;9/26/2002, p31
Discusses the use of content providers by the mobile data industry for enhancing their mobile services as of September 2002. Significance of content in the mobile data industry; Launch of the Via Vodafone developer program by the company Vodafone; Benefits of developer programs for third-party...
- Vodafone speeds up 3G with Huawei dual band approach. Burkitt-Gray, Alan // Capacity Magazine;8/29/2016, p1
Vodafone says it has doubled the speed of mobile data that its 3G networks in Spain can carry by introducing a dual-band technology developed by Huawei.
- Programmatic's new role in integrated campaigns. Bacon, Jonathan // Marketing Week;9/17/2015, p30
The article discusses the role of programmatic marketing, or the automated buying and placement of online media, in integrated advertising campaigns. According to the market research firm Emarketer, programmatic marketing will account for more than half of the British display ad market for the...
- Vodafone offers 'Be Smart'. // Flare (Pakistan);Aug2013, p74
The article reports on the launch of "Be Smart," mobile Internet initiative by telecommunications company, Vodafone Group PLC.
- Ringing in the Tunes. // Rural Telecommunications;Jul2004, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p9
Features the mobile ring tune downloads being offered by media start-up Web site. Benefit of Internet users in the Snip n' Send software.
- Now you can rid your system of the Aureate Trojan horse that transmits user info. Livingston, Brian // InfoWorld;03/20/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p50
Focuses on Radiate's Aureate computer software that sends personal data via the Internet back to a master server. Advertisement display function of the computer program; Online address for explanation on the problem with the software; Data that the program requests.