- Ericsson R380 World. Carnoy, David // Fortune;Summer2001 Special Issue, Vol. 143 Issue 13, p166
Evaluates the Ericsson R380 World wireless telephone. Design; Key features; Service and support.
- What's Allied Irish up to? O'Sullivan, Orla // ABA Banking Journal;Nov97, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p72
Features the Allied Irish Banks PLC, Ireland's leading financial provider. History; Expansion of retail banking operations in the United States; Acquisition of the Dauphin Deposit Corp.; Comparison of credit card delinquencies in Ireland and the United States; Praise for the new bank branch...
- One-shot messaging. // Management Services;Nov98, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p36
This article introduces unified messaging systems the latest of which is that launched by the company Ericsson Inc. CallXpressNT is a unified messaging system with management and call processing within Windows NT. It is a multi-application computer-telephony server with voice and call...
- Ericsson leads net income for vendors. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p14
Presents information on wireless communication systems vendors' revenue performance for 1997, highlighting the performance of Ericsson Company. Identification of companies whose net income declined in 1997; Information on companies whose net income increased in 1997; Factors which contributed...
- Ericsson develops wireless platform. Fassett, Anne M. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Feb96, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Ericsson has developed a wireless platform to allow users to access group, corporate and public information services.
- Ericsson launches data technology initiative. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p14
Reports on Ericsson Inc.'s launching of its Wireless Applications Validation Environmental Laboratory technology initiative at the company's headquarters in Richardson, Texas.
- Ericsson unveils low-tier PCS offering. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;9/25/95, Vol. 229 Issue 13, p26
Reports on the debut of Ericsson's SuperCordless, a wireless system that aims to give wireline cordless telephone users more freedom to call when out around town. Features; Product support.
- Ericsson to spin off Bluetooth division. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p55
Reports on wireless communication company Ericsson's decision to pull out the unit responsible for developing and marketing Bluetooth technology from its troubled consumer business unit.
- Ericsson rolls out four new wireless communication modules. // Telecom Asia;Apr2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p48
Reports that Ericsson AB has introduced its wireless communication modules. Intention of the modules' use.