Benhamou Sheds Excess Flab
- 3Com CEO bashes RHCs. Cholewka, Kathleen // Telephony;02/02/98, Vol. 233 Issue 5, p12
Reports that 3Com Corp. chief executive officer Eric Benhamou criticized telecommunication companies for harboring an unhealthy competition environment in the United States, during his keynote address at ComNet 1998. Inciting of public service providers to support new services; Optimism in the...
- 3Com's Benhamou gets serious about putting ATM in the picture. Musich, Paula // PC Week;12/5/94, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p135
Presents an interview with 3Com Corp. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Eric Benhamou. Role of NiceCom Ltd. in company's asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) strategy; Competition from Cisco.
- Back To Square 1.0. Fixmer, Rob // Inter@ctive Week;06/12/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p6
Focuses on the decision of 3Com to spin-off its modem division in 2000. Reason for the move; Comment from Eric Benhamou, the company's chairman; Information on 3Com's handling of U.S. Robotics.
- 3Com: Let a billion devices bloom. Spangler, Todd // Inter@ctive Week;05/10/99, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p84
Focuses on 3Com chief executive Eric Benhamou's strategy for getting people connected to the Internet. Launch of an initiative in wireless connections; Goal to make the 3Com brand synonymous with information access in the 21st century; Main reason for investor uncertainty about 3Com's financial...
- And in this corner, 3Com's Benhamou. Gallant, John // Network World;10/27/97, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p16
Presents an interview with 3Com Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) Eric Benhamou. 3Com's main competitors; Cisco Systems Inc. CEO John Chambers' views on 3Com's product line; Merger with U.S. Robotics; 3Com's dominance over Cisco in the area of Gigabit Ethernet.
- Showtime. Epstein, Joseph // FW;10/24/95, Vol. 164 Issue 22, p29
Details the activities of 3Com, the Santa Clara, California based networking company whose acquisitions have made it the second-largest networking company in the world. Acquisition of Chipcom for $775 million; What the latest deal enables 3Com to handle; Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Eric Benhamou.
- NewsDigest. // eWeek;10/02/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p11
Presents news related to computer and Internet industries, current as of October 2, 2000. Departure of Eric Benhamou as chief executive officer of 3Com; Intel Corp.'s decision to halt production of its Timna processor.
- Let the good times roll. O'Regan, Rob; Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;10/05/98, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p95
Interviews Eric Benhamou, chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of 3Com Corp. in October of 1998. Changes at 3Com; 3Com's acquisition of US Robotics; Benhamou's strategy for the future; His plans for voice over Internet Protocol (IP); When products for enterprise voice services will be...
- Benhamou to step down as 3Com CEO. Hochmuth, Phil // Network World;10/02/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p8
Announces the resignation of Eric Benhamou as chief executive officer of 3Com in the United States. Completion of the restructuring program of the company; Plans of becoming active in influencing information technology policy; Effects of the departure of Benhamou on the firm.