Strategis Gives Mixed Two-way Projections
- McAuley Goes For Licenses. Carlson, Caron // Wireless Week;03/27/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p1
Reports that Brian McAuley is the anticipated buyer of the spectrum held by Geotek Communications Inc. Percentage increase projected by the Strategis Group at the International Wireless Communications Exposition; Efforts of Nextel Communications Inc. to acquire the licenses; Information on...
- ARPU Defies The Odds, Continues Upward Climb. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p29
Focuses on the ARPU trend in telecommunication sector in the United States during the second quarter of 2000. Gain of Nextel Communications from ARPU during the period; Best indicator of carrier ARPU differences; Factor that affects ARPU; Predictions regarding ARPU.
- Nextel: The little upstart that could. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p14
Provides information on Nextel Communications Inc. Approach adopted to the telecommunication industry; Background on the establishment of the company; Relationship with Motorola Inc.; Investment of wireless luminary Craig McGraw in the company.
- Nextel announces new services. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p21
Informs on United States-based telecom firm Nextel Communications Inc.'s several announcements regarding new content and services now available to its Nextel Online customers.
- Nextel rolls into Midwest. // Telephony;9/23/96, Vol. 231 Issue 13, p26
Reports that Nextel has launched its PowerFone commercial service in Chicago, Milwaukee and other cities in Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.
- Roam where you want to. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;01/20/97, Vol. 232 Issue 3, p7
Reports on Nextel Communications' offering to customers using Nextel's digital network outside their home markets of free of charge roaming. Focus on business travelers; Move toward bolstering its customer base.
- The new Nextel. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p106
Reports on Nextel Communications Inc.'s plan to launch an advertising and marketing campaign in March 1997. Completion of restructuring began in 1994; Nextel's order for Motorola's enhanced digital enhanced network; Campaign theme.
- Nextel plugs into space in White Plains. Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;3/21/94, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p1
Reports on mobile telecommunications company Nextel Communications Inc.'s lease of an office in White Plains, New York, New York. Renovation work in anticipation of occupancy; Recruitment of workers from competing telecommunications companies in the region; Search for site of Nextel headquarters.
- Nextel launches Las Vegas network. // RCR;11/18/96, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p15
Reports that Nextel Communications Incorporated launched its enhanced digital wireless service in Las Vegas. Features of the handset used by the system; Reference to the extension a rate of 14 cents per minute to customers on its digital networks throughout southern Nevada and Southern...