Uno high couldn't stop administration
- Share Update on 5 July. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p7
Presents share update in the furniture industry as of July 5, 2004. Beales; Courts; DFS Furniture Co. PLC; GUS; Homestyle; House of Fraser PLC; John Lewis of Hungerford; Kingfisher; Laura Ashley; Marks & Spencer Group PLC; Merchant Retail Group; MFI Furniture; Airsprung Group; British Vita; Colefax.
- Increased losses hit HoF shares. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p5
Reports that increase in earnings losses are affecting the shares of House of Fraser. Share performance of other British furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers; Drop in share price of Marks & Spencer.
- Share Update on 24 May. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p7
Reveals the stock performance of furniture industry retailers in Great Britain, current as of May 28, 2004. Beale; MFI Furniture; DFS Furniture; Laura Ashley; Collins and Hayes.
- DFS is gaining on last year's figures. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of upholstery retailer DFS in Great Britain as of September 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Growth prospects for 2001.
- Turn off the telly. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Comments on the strong financial performance of British furniture manufacturer DFS Furniture PLC in 2002. High level of advertising by DFS; Efforts to upgrade DFS stores and designs.
- DFS posts record sales per sqft. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Reports on the sales performance of England-based furniture manufacturer DFS for the 53-week period ended August 2002. Sales per floorspace; Market share; Operating profits; Opening of three additional stores.
- THE WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry of Great Britain as of March 2012 which includes the company Moores shortlisted for Greenbuild Awards, website launch by the firm Fagan's Furniture and 32.5 million pounds spent by DFS Furniture Co. Ltd. on television advertisement.
- Dividends are high at DFS. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p2
Reports on the cash dividends given by DFS Furniture to its shareholders. Increase sales in July 2000; Increase in pre-tax profits.
- Revaluation could raise DFS price. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p4
Reports that the non-executive directors of DFS furniture chain plan to make a property revaluation of all its stores which could impact the purchase offer of Lord Kirkham.