Uno high couldn't stop administration
- Share Update on 5 July. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p7
Presents share update in the furniture industry as of July 5, 2004. Beales; Courts; DFS Furniture Co. PLC; GUS; Homestyle; House of Fraser PLC; John Lewis of Hungerford; Kingfisher; Laura Ashley; Marks & Spencer Group PLC; Merchant Retail Group; MFI Furniture; Airsprung Group; British Vita; Colefax.
- Increased losses hit HoF shares. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p5
Reports that increase in earnings losses are affecting the shares of House of Fraser. Share performance of other British furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers; Drop in share price of Marks & Spencer.
- Share Update on 24 May. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p7
Reveals the stock performance of furniture industry retailers in Great Britain, current as of May 28, 2004. Beale; MFI Furniture; DFS Furniture; Laura Ashley; Collins and Hayes.
- Kingfisher falls while M&S rises. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Reports on the performance of various furniture retailers in the stock market in Great Britain. Amount of pre-tax loss of the House of Fraser PLC; Percentage of decrease in share price for Marks & Spencer Group PLC; Increase in margins for leather furniture.
- Openings help to drive HoF to five-year high. // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2004, Issue 5394, p6
Reports on the implications of the new store openings for the financial performance of furniture chain House of Fraser PLC (HoF) in Great Britain. Wage increase for HoF executives; Improvement of gross margins; Impact of cost-cutting measures on the stock price of the company.
- DFS is gaining on last year's figures. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of upholstery retailer DFS in Great Britain as of September 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Growth prospects for 2001.
- Turn off the telly. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Comments on the strong financial performance of British furniture manufacturer DFS Furniture PLC in 2002. High level of advertising by DFS; Efforts to upgrade DFS stores and designs.
- DFS posts record sales per sqft. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p3
Reports on the sales performance of England-based furniture manufacturer DFS for the 53-week period ended August 2002. Sales per floorspace; Market share; Operating profits; Opening of three additional stores.
- THE WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry of Great Britain as of March 2012 which includes the company Moores shortlisted for Greenbuild Awards, website launch by the firm Fagan's Furniture and 32.5 million pounds spent by DFS Furniture Co. Ltd. on television advertisement.