- Telcos missing out on Internet commerce. B.S. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Aug97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p22
Highlights the results of Aspect Consulting's survey on the concerns of Great Britain-based businesses on Internet-based commerce. Opportunity for the telecommunication industry to drive the market by facilitating access to information; Perception on the low profile of telecommunication...
- Report finds UK firms face danger of e-apathy. // Professional Engineering;12/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p15
Reports that a growing number of businesses in Great Britain are ignoring the benefits of electronic commerce according to survey findings. Factors attributed to the trend.
- Technology advocates advise businesses to get on the 'Net. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);11/26/99, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p3
Reports that technology advocates urged the Syracuse, New York, business community to venture into electronic commerce during the Small Business 2000 & Beyond seminar. Panel of speakers; Issues in information technology and the Internet that were discussed during the event.
- The new business wave. van der Walt, Douw // Finance Week;08/20/99, p48
Discusses the impact of electronic commerce on businesses in South Africa. Effects on the way business transactions are done; Advantages for companies and customers; Importance of knowing the ins and outs of conducting electronic-commerce business. INSET: Check call centers can take links..
- Business-to-Business Electronic Commerce. Wenninger, John // Business Credit;Mar2000, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p62
Discusses various aspects of business-to-business electronic commerce. Electronic commerce's capability to help companies manage the production and marketing of goods; Factors preventing companies from adoption of electronic commerce; Electronic commerce's impact on business-to-business...
- Venture capital queen steps down. Vargas, Alexia; Walsh, Mark // Crain's New York Business;02/12/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p43
Presents articles relating to electronic commerce in New York City as of February 12, 2001. Susan Segal's resignation as head of Chase Capital Partners' Latin America group; Competition among firms specializing in tracking private equity investments; Entrepreneurs' confidence about getting bank...
- E-Business technologies buyers guide. // Communications News;Feb2002, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p28
Presents a listing of companies that make electronic-business technologies.
- BusinessLINC program gains momentum, support. Horn, Bob // Inside Tucson Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p11
Features the Internet business program of BusinessLINC company in Tucson, Arizona. Description of the program; Finance of the program by the U.S. Small Business Administration; Benefactors of the program.
- PROCEED WITH CAUTION. Sheridan, John H. // Industry Week/IW;02/12/2001, Vol. 250 Issue 2, p38
Warns business enterprises on the risks of electronic commerce. Opinion on online auction bidding; Pressure faced by purchasing organizations in implementing electronic commerce; Risks of linking buying companies to a supplier base in streamline transaction processing.
- Are you using ecommerce yet? // NZ Marketing Magazine;Feb98, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on survey findings from Robert Palmer of KMPG detailing the use of electronic commerce among businesses in New Zealand in 1997. Percentage of local companies with Internet connections; Growth of the technology's implementation in spite of the size of New Zealand's market.