- Glasswells mourns loss of big hearted director. // Cabinet Maker;8/28/2015, Issue 5946, p4
An obituary for operations director Robert Hawkins is presented.
- East Anglian independent to launch transactional website. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2011, Issue 5743, p6
The article reports that Glasswells Ltd. is planning to launch a transactional web site.
- Glasswells wears it pink. // Cabinet Maker;11/20/2009, Issue 5664, p7
The article reports that 64.40 pounds were raised by the staff of independent furniture firm Glasswells Ltd. in its "wear it pink" Breast Cancer Campaign in Ipswich, England.
- Glasswells Ipswich celebrates first year. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p5
The article reports on the first anniversary celebration of independent furniture retailer, Glasswells Ltd. in Ipswich, England.
- Glasswells' staff put their thinking caps on. // Cabinet Maker;1/8/2010, Issue 5669, p6
The article offers information about a charity quiz in aid of St. Nicholas Hospice Care, in which staff from the Glasswells Ltd. stores across East Anglia have joined.
- Glasswells revamps storef promotes new branding. // Cabinet Maker;6/15/2012, Issue 5792, p4
The article reports on the revamping of a store at Bury St. Edmunds in England by independent retailer Glasswells Ltd.
- AIS award winners named. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2012, Issue 5807, p13
The article announces awards given to several companies by Associated Independent Stores Ltd. including Member of the Year Award to Glasswells Ltd., Upholstery Supplier of the Year Award to the company Alston and Cabinet Supplier of the Year Award to Nolte Mobel GmbH.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;5/25/2012, Issue 5789, p12
The article offers updates on people, places, and events in England including the repair of a bombproof chair, the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebration with a display of flags, and the revamp in Glasswells Ltd.'s website.
- Independent's bright idea to make big savings. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2012, Issue 5803, p6
The article reports that independent home furnishings retailer Glasswells Ltd. has invested over 100,000 pounds in energy saving light bulbs to reduce the company's carbon footprint and energy consumption.