- MFI profits jump likely. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p1
Forecasts the profitability of MFI in Great Britain.
- MFI sales growth does a vanishing act. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p4
Reports on the like for like sales performance of the furniture retailer MFI in Great Britain. Decline in the sales growth; Factors contributing to the performance; Improvement of the company margins.
- MFI to save. // Supply Management;10/2/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p9
Reports that the furniture chain company MFI expects to save up on its profits once it completes an information technology overhaul by 2005.
- Early lift for MFI winter sale. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p7
Reports on the increase of the winter sales in retail trading of MFI in Great Britain.
- Sales boost for Magnet kitchens and bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p3
Reports on the sales performance of the bedroom and kitchen furniture sectors in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of MFI; Growth of the sales of Magnet; Benefits of the boost for the companies.
- MFI's Web site relaunch furnishes online boost. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;10/24/2002, p10
Reports on an increase in the online revenues of the Great Britain-based furniture retailer MFI Ltd. after the relaunch of its web site. Percentage increase in the revenues of the company; Online strategy of the company.
- Refits slowed profits. // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2004, Issue 5378, p3
Reports on the sales performance of furniture firm MFI UK in Great Britain for the December 2003. Decline in its profit; Factor contributing to decreased in sales; Business plans of the company.
- Kingfisher climbs back. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2008, Issue 5591, p6
The article reports on the increase of Kingfisher PLC's pre-tax profits by 8.9% in Great Britain in the 13 weeks to May 13, 2008. It attributes the development to cost savings and to the strong growth of the kitchen furniture sector in international markets. Meanwhile, Galiform PLC's financial...
- CITY NEWS. // In-Store;Oct2005, p17
Presents updates on the retail trade in Great Britain as of October 1, 2005. Decline in sales of furniture specialist MFI; Increase in profit of Inditex SA; Plans of Primark to increase its selling space.