- Mass market venture. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p1
Reports the launching of Hepple, an upholstery manufacturing company. Introduction of traditional styles in the upholstery lines; Features of the design.
- Sit down with Ingram. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p3
Presents the launching of the first ostrich-hide covered Ingram armchair designed by Andrew Bottomley of the Hepple Company.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.
- Expert Assesses Deals Gone Bad. Pratt, Ben // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p4
Discusses the tax implications of merger and acquisition transactions. Risks of high-technology deals; Disadvantages of divestiture; Ways to avoid tax burden.