SEAGAL LICKS HIS 'WOUNDS'
- Seagal drops `Secret Smile' into October. Toumarkine, Doris // Hollywood Reporter;6/20/95, Vol. 337 Issue 38, p3
Reports that Warner Brothers has approved motion picture actor Steven Seagal's `Secret Smile' to begin shooting October 1, 1995. Production crew.
- DE-DEATHMATCH. // Film Comment;May/Jun2009, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that the film "Weapon," which was to be the first collaboration between action superstars Steven Seagal and Jean-Claude Van Damme, will no longer be made. The project, which was written by Aaron Rahsaan, would have featured Van Damme and Seagal as rival assassins forced to...
- Above the Law (Film). // Canadian Dimension;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p63
Reviews the motion picture "Above the Law," starring Steven Seagal and directed by Andrew Davis.
- ACTION TIME Untitled. // Variety;8/18/2003, Vol. 392 Issue 1, p8
Highlights the activities and array of deals signed by actor Steven Seagal in the television and film industry for 2003.
- Starship Troopers 3. // Daily Variety;10/10/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7, pA4
The article reviews the film "Starship Troopers 3," starring Steven Seagal and Wesley Snipes.
- WB regroups Czech distrib scene. Meils, Cathy // Variety;09/15/97, Vol. 368 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the changes made by Warner Brothers Inc. for its distribution business in the movie industry of the Czech Republic. Phase out of the distribution division of Barrandov Biografia; Retention of the business operations of Warner's Gemini division.
- WB REVS UP MOVIE MACHINE. Harris, Dana; Hayes, Dade; Dunkley, Cathy // Variety;05/07/2001, Vol. 382 Issue 12, p1
Looks at the plans of Warner Bros. for its 2001 production. Movies to be shown; Concepts behind the movies to be produced; Marketing strategy of the company.
- WB to go Deutsch. Molner, David // Variety;
Reports on Warner Bros.' co-production of a German action film `Nur aus Liebe'. Storyline of the film; Financing of the project.
- WB eyes more Gallic pix. Williams, Michael // Variety;05/17/99, Vol. 375 Issue 1, p28
Discusses the initiatives of United States studio Warner Brothers to bolster the its involvement in French film production. Plan of Warner's French film topper Francis Boespflug to set up an inhouse production team to develop Gallic pictures; Co-production of Cedric Klapisch's `Maybe' with...