Academic Press Signs Deals To Link With AMS, EBSCO and OVID
- Academic Press. // Spectroscopy;Dec2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p35
Focuses on Academic Press, a publisher for scientific information. Company description; Spectroscopic techniques supported; Target markets; Products and services offered; Details of its facilities.
- Publishers/Distributors. // Refugee Survey Quarterly;1996, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p219
The article presents several publishers and distributors of the journal including Academic Press, African Rights Inc. and Amnesty International.
- Academic Press Enhances IDEAL Service. // Computers in Libraries;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p16
Reports on changes Academic Press has made to its IDEAL online journal service as of October 1, 2000. Features of Link In, which allows users accelerated access to journals; Launch of IDEALFirst which publishes individual papers online immediately upon acceptance; Activation of CrossRef Links.
- Academic press journals added to OCLC's electronic collections. // Information Today;Jan1998, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p33
States that OCLC FirstSearch Electronic Collections Online service has been joined by Academic Press, a major publisher of scientific information. What Academic Press collection, Electronic Collections Online will offer its users; Who may use Electronic Collections Online; Contact information.
- Index of Publishers. // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;Jun2015, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p230
A publishers index for the June 1, 2015 issue of "Journal for the Study of the Old Testament" is presented.
- Academic Press and SilverPlatter sign SilverLinker agreement. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1998, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p6
Reports on a partnership between SilverPlatter Information and Academic Press, to provide electronic access to Academic Press' International Digital Electronic Access Library (IDEAL) online journal, through the use of SilverPlatter's SilverLinker technology. Use of SilverLinker technology by...
- Academic press-the SICI and DOI: Complementary identifiers. Pentz, Ed // SISAC News;Winter97/Spring98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p19
Announces that Academic Press has put the revised Serial Item and Contribution Identifier (SICI) and Digital Object Identifier (DOI) to practical use for its journal content. Why the identifiers are important for STM publishers; Reason for Academic Press' creation of DOI for its journal...
- Elsevier encourages ejournal take up. Jezzard, Helen // Information World Review;Mar2002, Issue 178, p4
Reports on the launch of the E-Choice electronic license option for Science Direct by Elsevier Science that coincide with the integration of Academic Press journals onto Science Direct. Advantage of E-Choice to academic libraries; Agreement of the British Library with Elsevier on electronic...
- IN THE IVORY TOWER OF TECHNO-BABBLE. Bowen, Charles // Editor & Publisher;01/01/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 1, p30
Reports that Academic Press Inc. has launched its Academic Press Dictionary of Science and Technology Web site, an online resource that provides definitions of scientific terms. Contents of the site; Advantages of using the online resource; Subcategories of the online scientific dictionary.