While We're At It
- Stubborn hope. Hall, Christopher A. // Christianity Today;1/11/93, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p30
Presents an interview with Jurgen Moltmann, one of this century's most influential theologians, and how he recounts his journey from despair to trust. Questions include `What key figures and events made a significant impact on your understanding of the Christian faith'; `What is the chief...
- READING SCRIPTURE WITH MOLTMANN: THE CRY OF DERELICTION AND THE TRINITY. Coombe, Cameron // Colloquium: The Australian & New Zealand Theological Review;Nov2016, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p130
JÃ¼rgen Moltmann's proposals for the doctrine of the Trinity have generated much critical response. His readers have rarely attended, however, to the exegetical basis on which Moltmann establishes his trinitarian interpretation of the cry of dereliction. Those who have contested Moltmann's...
- Laughing matter. // U.S. Catholic;Apr99, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p6
Reports that German theologian Jurgen Moltmann would like to revive the medieval custom of the Easter laughter in churches. Explanation behind the Easter laughter.
- Moltmann wins theology world cup. Brown, Stephen // Christian Century;8/8/2006, Vol. 123 Issue 16, p14
The article reports on the victory of Protestant JÃ¼rgen Moltmann at the Systematic Theology World Cup which was conducted on the Internet. Theologian Patrik Hagman, who staged the four-week contest, commented on Moltmann's impact on church and academia. The contest's four of the five polled...
- A Weekend of Hope. O'Donovan, Leo J. // America;10/23/1971, Vol. 125 Issue 12, p319
The article discusses the highlights of a conference on "Hope and the Future of Man" held in New York City from October 8 to 10, 1971. Professor JÃ¼rgen Moltmann of TÃ¼bingen talked about the charismatic figures of hope from the early 1960s. Meanwhile, included in the joint sponsors of this...
- Not optimistic. Volf, Miroslav // Christian Century;12/28/2004, Vol. 121 Issue 26, p31
Reviews the book "Theology of Hope," by JÃ¼rgen Moltmann.
- Ethics of Hope. Davis, Michael G. // Chaplaincy Today;2012, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p63
The article reviews the book "Ethics of Hope," by Jurgen Moltmann.
- JÃœRGEN MOLTMANN: UNA APROXIMACIÃ“N A LA TEOLOGÃA DE LA CRUZ. Andrés Beltrán, Julián // El Ãgora USB;ene-jun2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p243
This research article aims to show a recovery theme that highlights not only the great importance of the cross, per se, for those who are assumed to be Christian, but strengthens, expands, and updates for the modern man to the theology of the Moltmannian cross, in dialogue with philosophy.
- The Trinity and the Kingdom. WRIGHT, JOHN H. // America;2/20/1982, Vol. 146 Issue 7, p139
The article reviews the book "The Trinity and the Kingdom," by JÃ¼rgen Moltmann.