A Conversion Story
- Razor-sharp intellect no match for true faith. Baker, Deane // Challenge Newsline;May2002, Issue 13, p1
Narrates how a South African philosophy and law student was converted to Christianity in London, England. Aim of the Christianity Explored course at All Soul Church; Views on Jesus Christ.
- Who rules your life? Perris, Shell // Challenge Newsline;Jul2009, Issue 619, p1
The article offers information on the conversion of Michelle "Shell" Perris, author of the book "Made to Be Me," to Christianity during her fight against the eating disorder anorexia nervosa.
- By hook or by crook. Rawlins, Steve // Challenge Newsline;Jul2009, Issue 619, p6
The article provides information on the conversion of former drug user and dealer Steve Rawlins to Christianity.
- Faith, forgiveness and motorbikes. // Challenge Newsline;Aug2009, Issue 620, p7
The article offers information on the conversion to Christianity of Corry Bush, former substance abuser.
- KIDNAPPED. VanOosting, James // Commonweal;11/8/2002, Vol. 129 Issue 19, p10
Narrates a conversion of a Baptist into Catholic. Reverence of a Baptist for individual words; Reason there are more Catholic artists than Baptist ones.
- Translator's Note. DERIEVA, REGINA // American Poetry Review;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p46
The article presents an introduction to a series of poems by the poet Regina Derieva, discussing Derieva's personal history including her conversion from Judaism to Roman Catholicism, her emigration to Israel, and asylum granted to her family that allowed her to live in Sweden.
- Former abortion clinic employee fights for life. Graves, Jim // Our Sunday Visitor;3/17/2013, Vol. 101 Issue 46, p8
The article relates the conversion of former abortion employee Catherine Adain from an ideological feminist to become a Catholic and work as pro-life coordinator at the St. Benedict Center in Still River, Massachusetts.
- Quitting Hinduism. Singh, Manpreet // Christianity Today;12/9/2002, Vol. 46 Issue 13, p22
Reports on the increasing conversion of Dalits to Christianity in India. Attitude of Dalits toward becoming Christians; Social impact of the Indian caste system on the Dalits; Evidence of persecution against Dalits; Conversion from Hinduism to other religions called by Dalit leaders; Criticism...
- PEOPLE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Tuvalu;Nov2004, p2
Presents demographic information on the people of Tuvalu. Ethnic origin of Tuvaluans; Conversion of Tuvaluan ancestors to Christianity.