- TNT Express. // Traffic World;8/25/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 34, p34
Reports on New York-based TNT Express Worldwide's redesign of its web site to give customers more tools to track and ship freight.
- SAG SLATES KUDOS SKED. Chang, Justin // Daily Variety;3/10/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 52, p2
Lists the deadlines and key dates leading up to the 12th annual Screen Actors Guild awards ceremony. Aim of the event to honor individual and group performance in both film and television categories; Airing of event by TNT; Nomination process.
- NEWS. // Truck & Driver;Oct2006, p8
The article offers news briefs on the trucking industry. Russian company GAZ has purchased van manufacturer LDV. The decision by TNT to sell its logistics division has sparked fears that workers will suffer worse terms and conditions under a new owner. The Professional Drivers Association has...
- TNT introduces `say when'. // Air Transport World;Jan1994, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p103
Describes TNT Express Worldwide's addition of `Say when' service to its range of international delivery services. Designation of specific dates for delivery to European destinations; Savings; Tracking and tracing; Door-to-door pickup and delivery.
- TNT uses BAe 146s on Asian express routes. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/24/1993, Vol. 138 Issue 21, p32
States TNT Express Worldwide has launched an overnight express service in Asia using British Aerospace BAe 146-300QT freighters linking Singapore, Manila, Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) and Taipei. Second and third phases of the delivery network; Response from rival freight carriers to emphasis...
- TNT Express restructures US/Canada management. // Transportation & Distribution;Jun94, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p20
Reports on TNT Express Worldwide's plan of restructuring its regional management structure to create synergies and efficiencies in the company's cross-border sales and operations between Canada and the United States. Management functions.
- TNT extols `unique' intra-Asia service, adds cities in express network expansion. Page, Paul // Traffic World;3/28/94, Vol. 237 Issue 13, p9
Reports on TNT Express Worldwide's expansion of its intra-Asia hub air express network. Countries covered in the additional service; Criticisms regarding the company's moves; Optimism of the company regarding the success of the additional service; Comments by TNT chief executive officer for the...
- TNT says month-old Asian express network is at 70 percent capacity. // Traffic World;7/19/93, Vol. 235 Issue 3, p36
Reports on the utilization of TNT Express Worldwide's intra-Asia freighter network and its expansion plans into Japan, Australia and Southeast Asia. Setting up of warehousing and distribution centers; Use of two BAe 146-300 aircraft with 11 metric tons of capacity; TNT chief executive officer...
- Teaming with TNT. McKenna, James T. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/8/1993, Vol. 138 Issue 10, p13
Reports that TNT Express Worldwide and Hunting Airmotive have formed a joint venture in the United Kingdom for the maintenance and overhaul of Textron Lycoming ALF-502s that power TNT's British Aerospace 146-QT freighter aircraft. Expecting to maintain more than 30 ALF-502 powerplants; More.