More Than Money
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/11/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p42
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry. In London, England, Compass Group PLC, the world's largest contract catering company, reported a 46-percent increase in net profit to $553.6 million for the fiscal year ended Sept. 30, 2006. Meanwhile, Unidine Corp. purchased a...
- In Brief. // Food Management;Sep2011, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p14
The article offers news briefs related to food service industry including the appointment of Billye Potts as executive vice president of Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF), the relocation of Unidine Corp.'s headquarters facility from Newton, Massachusetts to Boston, and the launch of...
- Snowstorm Inspires FSD to Go the Extra Mile. // FoodService Director;2/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that Wayne King, food service director for Unidine at Reservoir Woods, an 120-acre corporate campus, and his staff provided comfort for about 400 stranded employees by throwing together a last-minute dinner during a mid-December 2007 storm in Waltham, Massachusetts. According...
- PurÃ©e With Purpose Providing Nutrition, Dignity. // FoodService Director;5/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on the nutritious dining program, PurÃ©e With Purpose, of Unidine Corp., a company which develops and manages customized dining programs for hospitals, corporations, and senior living communities in the U.S.
- Evolving the venue menu. Clarke, Simon // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p31
Looks at food catering at event and exhibition venues in Great Britain. Overview of catering at Excel; Strategy in catering used by NEC Group catering director Patrick Ashe; Reasons for rejecting branded caterers in other venues; Benefits of improved catering. INSETS: Case Study: Earls...
- Bush tucker men. Hitching, Corinne // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p43
Discusses catering for travelers on a journey across the African bush. Benefits for cooks of working on overland tours; Method of cooking used; Menu commonly served.
- THE SUMMER RUSH IS DRIVING US NEAR TO BOILING POINT. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/15/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4235, p47
Presents an article on dealing with the pressures caterers face during the summer season in Great Britain. Complaints made by the staff; Views on sales representatives.
- West Bank caterers say their best offerings are old favorites. Wilkinson, Kaija // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p36
Highlights the services offered by caterers from the West Bank district in New Orleans, Louisiana. Seafood specialties; Description of food preparations; Expertise of chefs and cooks.
- Plush corporate events help bring home bacon for local catering companies. Volz, Matt // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/26/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p23
Reports how catering companies in Louisiana profit from corporate social events. Reasons behind catering companies' preference for corporate clients; Increase in the revenues of Food Art for the year 2000; Potential business opportunities presented by conventions in New Orleans; Increase in the...