- 30 minutes. Jordan, Michele Anna // Vegetarian Times;Jul/Aug2006, Issue 342, p33
Several recipes for fast foods are presented.
- A Brave New World of Convenient Dinners. Schultz, Martin // Private Label Buyer;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p43
The article discusses the convenience trends when it comes to dinner. It reports that more private label food manufacturers are offering items with a more pronounced nutritional emphasis. The approach of Cuisine Solutions Inc., is to combine intense flavor with an exotic recipe in a...
- Family Meal. // New Yorker;11/ 4/2013, Vol. 89 Issue 35, p71
A personal narrative is presented in which the author discusses her experience serving take-out food from another restaurant at her own restaurant because she didn't have time to prepare a revised menu.
- Cooking up convenience. Bainbridge, Jane // Marketing (00253650);4/6/2005, p36
The article reports that the soup sector is tackling competition by focusing on ease of preparation and consumption in Great Britain. As the government continues its Five A Day drive to encourage the public to eat more fruit and vegetables, and obesity remains an issue, soup manufacturers are in...
- Start Cookin'! // Scholastic Parent & Child;Sep/Aug2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p159
The article offers suggestions to involve children in making fast food which includes choosing recipes that involve creativity, shopping with children and putting tablecloth on the floor.
- IDEATION. // Restaurant Business;11/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 15, p64
The article presents information about three Asian menu staples. Three chefs from three different Asian concepts gave their views on some Asian fast foods. Ingredients used for these foods are soy sauce, ginger, scallions, sesame oil, chili peppers and lemon-grass. Chilean sea bass soup is a...
- Branded vs. Proprietary Foodservice Programs. Azzato, Maureen // Convenience Store News for the Single Store Owner;Jun2013, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
The article focuses on branded fast-food programs with quick-service restaurants (QSRs). It is noted that QSRs offer proven systems of operation, along with programs and training for single-store owners with little to no food service experience. It is mentioned that QSR franchises are better...
- Dear Ba Foodist,. Knowlton, Andrew; Garvey, Hugh // Bon Appetit;Jan2009, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p24
The article presents questions and answers related to cookery including the best restaurant dish in 2008, the best cookbook, and a recipe for steak with low price.
- ITALIAN FAST FOOD. Willows, Mary // Braille Monitor;Jun2011, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p459
A recipe for an Italian fast food is presented.