- 'Value' challenge. King, Paul // FoodService Director;10/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p27
The article presents the views of Sally Minier, vice president and manager of U.S. dining services for Lehman Brothers and the incoming president of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) on the U.S. food service sector. She thinks that food service operators must continue to prove that...
- FM's TOP 50 CONTRACT MANAGEMENT COMPANIES 2013. // Food Management;Mar2013, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p17
The article lists the top performing companies in the foodservice contract management industry in the U.S. for 2013 in terms of significant manual foodservice volume including Aramark Corp., Brock & Co., and Continental Services Inc.
- Minier Takes the Leadership Helm at SFM: Formation of an educational foundation, strategic partnerships with other groups top 2007 agenda. // Food Management;Nov2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the appointment of Sally Minier as the new president of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) in the U.S. It is stated that Minier pledged to continue the programs started under the administration of outgoing SFM president Russ Benson. She emphasized the need to...
- Lehman Promotes McDade. // Investment Management Weekly;6/6/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the appointment of Herbert McDade III as global head of equities division at Lehman Brothers replacing Robert Shafir. Responsibilities of Shafir at the company; Career background of McDade.
- LESSONS FOR EXECUTIVES FROM THE FINANCIAL CRISIS OF 2008. McCallum, John S. // Ivey Business Journal;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p14
The article presents the author's comments regarding the financial crisis of 2008. The author states that the decision by the U.S. authorities to let Lehman Brothers Inc. file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on September 15, 2008 is a splendid refresher for executives in the power of the...
- Lehmans in Â£4m marketing drive. // Mortgage Strategy;5/7/2007, p9
The article reports that Lehman Brothers is going to launch a Â£ 4 million multi-brand mortgage marketing campaign in Great Britain. Lehman Brothers has already launched a recruitment campaign to find a director of marketing, a head of sales for Southern Pacific Mortgage Limited and a director...
- Wilson Lee quits Lehman Bros. Coffer, Adam // Estates Gazette;7/3/2004, Issue 427, p24
Reports on the retirement of Wilson Lee as managing director and head of Lehman Brothers European Real Estate Group in Great Britain in 2004. Background of Lee in the company; Appointment of Jim Blakemore at Lehman Brothers; Statement issued by a Lehman Brothers spokesman regarding Blakemore's...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p18
Presents a list of several contractors in the food service sector in the U.S. Compass Group; Brock & Company; Aramark.
- My First Job. // FoodService Director;7/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p18
Features several food service directors and their experiences in establishing a career in the industry in the U.S. Todd Coutee of Spirit Cruises; Sally Minier of Lehman Brothers; Nona Golledge of the University of Kansas in Lawrence.